PO 12/29: Kevin Live At Looney Tunes w/Digital Download via Enjoy The Ride Records

"Part of a new partnership between Bad Timing, Favorite Gentlemen and Devine, the Brother’s Blood reissue comes in the form of a double LP record housed in a gatefold jacket with die-cut packaging. The D side of the release contains songs from Devine’s ‘I Could Be With Anyone’ EP. This early-2015 release kicks off what will be a busy year for Devine–fans can expect plenty of new material from the Brooklyn-based songwriter as well as more revisitations to his past work throughout the year."

I mean did any one know this was happening?

I think someone messed up and announced it early... or am i missing something and you all know about these

"Part of a new partnership between Bad Timing, Favorite Gentlemen and Devine, the Brother’s Blood reissue comes in the form of a double LP record housed in a gatefold jacket with die-cut packaging. The D side of the release contains songs from Devine’s ‘I Could Be With Anyone’ EP. This early-2015 release kicks off what will be a busy year for Devine–fans can expect plenty of new material from the Brooklyn-based songwriter as well as more revisitations to his past work throughout the year."

I mean did any one know this was happening?

I think someone messed up and announced it early... or am i missing something and you all know about these

It was mentioned in a few threads. But yeah, weirdly enough I haven't seen or heard any official announcements from either Bad Timing or KD yet.

I guess I should try and trade one of my Brother's Blood for a repress if it comes with the I Could Be With Anyone EP

...I already feel bad for all the variants I have of this release

Edit: Yeah, I definitely need to sell/trade at least one of the four copies of this to justify a copy of the repress

I guess I should try and trade one of my Brother's Blood for a repress if it comes with the I Could Be With Anyone EP

Edit: Yeah, I definitely need to sell/trade at least one of the four copies of this to justify a copy of the repress

If you already have four, what's one more going to hurt?!

Its ok man. I have spent a small  fortune collecting KD variants. I have  come this far, I'm not stopping now.

If you already have four, what's one more going to hurt?!

Ha

I did end up trading one for the repress

all is well

Its ok man. I have spent a small  fortune collecting KD variants. I have  come this far, I'm not stopping now.

I can't do it anymore

I will still pick up at least one copy of each new release for the most part but going into the Euro pressings destroyed me

I don't know, collecting Kevin stuff just kind of happened- I ended up with two test presses without seeking either out so I don't know if I'm too invested in trying to keep it going

The recording quality is okay - I mean, it's typical of any live at looney tunes recording, and even live in the actual store the sound is a bit wonky. But the record sounds great. It's as good as it's gonna sound. It includes an MP3 download but this should get a good digital release too.

I have the tricolor+splatter ETR variant. Pressing quality is pretty much perfect. The performance is great. Even if you're only a casual fan, definitely reccomended. Aside from some graphics issues (and vague center label designation) this is a well put together release.

The record itself does sound good but to call any record with a misspelled title on the spine, swapped center labels, and horrifically pixated pictures in the gatefold "well put together" is crazy to me. One mistake maybe I get, but this release just seemed lazy on a number of fronts.

The record itself does sound good but to call any record with a misspelled title on the spine, swapped center labels, and horrifically pixated pictures in the gatefold "well put together" is crazy to me. One mistake maybe I get, but this release just seemed lazy on a number of fronts.

Sounds pretty looney to me (cue canned audience laughter)