Available Jan. 7: Mansions - Dig Up The Dead Acoustic

I'm not sure if it has been addressed yet, but the second pressing of Dig Up The Dead for sale on Clifton Motel says it'll ship on or before April 4. Is that very outdated or is it just a preorder? Never listened to this band before but I'm loving what I'm hearing and I want their albums.

Very outdated.

Buy them all. Dig Up The Dead is a perfect record, New Best Friends is poppier and more immature but still fantastic, Doom Loop has probably the best sonic direction but the least emotion and has the worst songs and is by far my least favorite.

ugh ugh ugh ugh

stop slaying my heart

i want every mansions song ever released pressed in some form

This!

Also, "New Best Friends" is probably my favorite album of all-time. I was so excited when I was able to buy the first press straight from Chris when I saw him play solo a couple years ago. I think between me, my fiancé, cousin, and thispartysuck128, we had to of given him over $100 for merch/CD's/vinyl that night. Goddamn he is such a good dude. If you ever get a chance to talk to him/meet him, do it.

This!

Also, "New Best Friends" is probably my favorite album of all-time. I was so excited when I was able to buy the first press straight from Chris when I saw him play solo a couple years ago. I think between me, my fiancé, cousin, and thispartysuck128, we had to of given him over $100 for merch/CD's/vinyl that night. Goddamn he is such a good dude. If you ever get a chance to talk to him/meet him, do it.

totally agree. throughout the years i've done two interviews and a cool little session with him where he played "blackest sky" on a little casio keyboard. really great little rendition. he really is the best guy, part of why i would easily consider them my favorite band ever

So glad I was able to get the bundle.  Is there going to be any other previous Mansions material pressed ever?  Also, if I could just get  my hands on a first press New Best Friends... haha.

Good luck! I love my first press. I got a copy awhile back when the label posted a few leftovers

Good luck! I love my first press. I got a copy awhile back when the label posted a few leftovers

I am not actively pursuing it or anything, I have the 2nd press so I don't even really care much anyways.  But if it ever were to fall in my lap I'd totally snatch it up and never let go haha.

Anyways, this is sold out now guys.

Shit, guess this is what happens when I work too much. Wasn't expecting to come in here to all of them sold already. Anybody have an extra they'd sell to me when they start shipping? I was going to finally grab this and New Best Friends together but I guess I'll have to wait again.

that first press NBF was on sale for so, so, so long without selling out. like it was a run of 250 that lasted over two years...

i'm truly stunned that this went OOP in a day

Yeah, it was up FOREVER. I remember thinking my order wouldn't really be fulfilled because there's no way a /250 was still in stock. Lo and behold it arrived!

yeah we are very surprised. i thought that ordering 500 would let us have it in stock for at least a couple months. we're so busy through the first half of the year though that we unfortunately won't be able to repress this anytime soon but hopefully we can do some more one day.

Shit, guess this is what happens when I work too much. Wasn't expecting to come in here to all of them sold already. Anybody have an extra they'd sell to me when they start shipping? I was going to finally grab this and New Best Friends together but I guess I'll have to wait again.

we usually have extras after we get all the mail-order out. i'll post about that in here first so anyone who missed it can know.