PO soon: Touché Amore/Self Defense Family split

I have never heard Self Dense Family, RIYL? Which is a stupid question to even ask because I can easily just drag my curse to the Google search bar on the top of Safari. I will buy this for TA and to keep my collection (non-varaint) afloat and I'm always up for something new from TA.

RIYL: Smoking cigarette filters, chewing coffee grounds, stale whiskey, sewer water.

http://deathwishinc.bandcamp.com/track/cottaging

http://runforcoverrecords.bandcamp.com/track/i-cant-be-relied-upon-to-suck-the-cocks-of-cowards-with-no-souls

Youtube videos under the spoiler tag. Just listen to those songs and if you're not into SDF afterwards we have to fight. Legally. I'm going to wear my Rush shirt and we are going to get in a fight right on the sidewalk.

Youtube videos under the spoiler tag. Just listen to those songs and if you're not into SDF afterwards we have to fight. Legally. I'm going to wear my Rush shirt and we are going to get in a fight right on the sidewalk.

So we gonna fight?

Im next on the fight list. sounds like absolute garbage to me.