Dine Alone 10 Year Bundles (IT IS FINISHED.)

daegor

I think the question relates to the following part of the bundle description:

4 lucky winners will receive a test pressing from 1 of the 4 releases

But maybe plans changed, since the "previously unreleased 7"" was supposed to be in an exclusive colour, as opposed to a "test pressing"-type variant.

And maybe Pagan Holiday, or whatever it was called

Pagan Holiday is gone unfortunately. Wade told me last year that the studio got flooded and lost the whole session. On top of that, Wade also lost his master disc moving house.

Shame, as I saw them twice when they toured the UK with Fucked Up and the new songs sounded great!

Pagan Holiday is gone unfortunately. Wade told me last year that the studio got flooded and lost the whole session. On top of that, Wade also lost his master disc moving house.

Shame, as I saw them twice when they toured the UK with Fucked Up and the new songs sounded great!

Not sure what changed since you talked to him, but Wade posted a short video on social media early this year (January maybe?) of a test press spinning on his turntable. Post said something to the effect of "Pagan Holiday. The record that almost didn't happen is happening!" Haven't heard anything since however.

Not sure what changed since you talked to him, but Wade posted a short video on social media early this year (January maybe?) of a test press spinning on his turntable. Post said something to the effect of "Pagan Holiday. The record that almost didn't happen is happening!" Haven't heard anything since however.

Awesome! Gonna have to check that out later!

*Edit - found it on Instagram. Great news! Hopefully it'll be out soon.

• 2 weeks later...

July.

I'm going to X-Fest this Saturday, and the Dine Alone Truck should be there, any requests??

I doubt they still have it from years ago, but The Attack In Black - Curve of The Earth LP (I have a copy on the German label, but would love to have one on Dine Alone).