Troll Thread

stl_ben

Ok, ok.

I want to take a minute to officially say that I actually don't really have any problem with stl_ben. I mostly just like messing with him because he gets so upset(?) (maybe responsive is a better word,) about stuff, and has pretty flimsy arguments for his flipping. There are plenty of other users on this site that actually annoy me way more than he does. Shit, I'd bet I annoy as many people as he does, easily.

That said, I also really don't have much of a problem with flipping in general.

Sure, when people buy like...10-50 of something limited, yeah it sucks...but really, does him buying up all of .25%(!) of those MCR records really affect anyone? No. Probably not. And let's be honest, that album is a mediocre (at best) pop punk album that is getting repressed again.

Anyway. No hard feelings, dude. Although I doooo wish I could have used that clone account to just follow every post you made with another,  exact opposite post. But...that seemed like it was going to be way too much work for very little payoff anyway.

are handsome and sexually attractive not synonyms?

They are where I'm from. If I find some one handsome....then I am normally attracted to them, it goes hand in hand.

Think you are barking up the wrong tree on that insult. But if you are ever in St Louis you are welcome to come and hang with me and my friends in The Groove, I'm sure they will all tell you I am super homophobic.

Fuck, I hope handsome and "I want to fuck you" aren't the same thing. If so... my grandparents both want to have sex with me! Gross!