Troll Thread

stl_ben

You're too much fun, Ben.

You are welcome.

Also for anyone else wondering why I keep dragging this out.....

Because at least now it is all in this thread, no need to derail every other thread on here.

Let people talk about football in the football thread.

If you want to talk about trolls or flippers or standing next to random bands or what ever....do it here.

Yeah come on guys. Kidnappers do it all the time.

Do you kidnap some poor kid? Hell no! You kidnap a rich kid or a princess or some shit.

Then, if their parents return your ransom call you know they care about the kid. So you jack up that ransom a couple of million. Supply and demand!

They want me to supply their captured princess, I demand more money!

nooo_peach_is_captured__AGAIN_by_Princes

1. About time I'm seeing Ernest gifs on VC.

2. By the time I figured out this is about My Chemical Romance I near spit water all over my computer screen - band is so awful but I guess everyone has all the Blink records they can hold so a new obsession is needed. 

3. True Story: one of their first shows was opening for some friends of mine in NJ. They were better back then actually. They didn't have the dumb haircuts and Hot Topic look and came across like they actually cared instead of the over-produced mall rock they became. Anyway, I got really drunk and spent the night unable to get over how stupid their band name is. The evening ended with a bunch of butt hurt kids wondering why I was making fun of their bands name. 

4. I guess they got the last laugh considering no one else seems to think this about them or their name. 

5. Flipping records in this manner isn't nice but with all the indignation going around all I can ask is that you instead channel your energy into something that actually matters in this world. Go out and do some good instead of being a dumb keyboard warrior crusading against the excesses of materialism. 

6. More Ernest gifs please. 

1. About time I'm seeing Ernest gifs on VC.

2. By the time I figured out this is about My Chemical Romance I near spit water all over my computer screen - band is so awful but I guess everyone has all the Blink records they can hold so a new obsession is needed.

3. True Story: one of their first shows was opening for some friends of mine in NJ. They were better back then actually. They didn't have the dumb haircuts and Hot Topic look and came across like they actually cared instead of the over-produced mall rock they became. Anyway, I got really drunk and spent the night unable to get over how stupid their band name is. The evening ended with a bunch of butt hurt kids wondering why I was making fun of their bands name.

4. I guess they got the last laugh considering no one else seems to think this about them or their name.

5. Flipping records in this manner isn't nice but with all the indignation going around all I can ask is that you instead channel your energy into something that actually matters in this world. Go out and do some good instead of being a dumb keyboard warrior crusading against the excesses of materialism.

6. More Ernest gifs please.

Here, here!

I do think the thread is more about Ben's false sense of superiority and how everyone thinks he's a douchebag at this point, though.

Here, here!

I do think the thread is more about Ben's false sense of superiority and how everyone thinks he's a douchebag at this point, though.

Don't think I am superior at all....but Ill accept that label if you want to give it to me.

Will I get a new  label each time you are kicked off the site and make new screen name to replace the last one?

Don't think I am superior at all....but Ill accept that label if you want to give it to me.

Will I get a new label each time you are kicked off the site and make new screen name to replace the last one?

Oh, I'm sorry, I seem to recall a post a while back about how great you are for working at Goodwill.

Pardon me if I'm incorrect. Next time I get "kicked off" (temp suspension) I think I'll talk about how handsome you are, if that's ok.

That way you'll be cool, superior, and handsome.

I do work at Goodwill.....don't think that makes me superior.....it's just a job.

But thanks for thinking I'm handsome, but I'm married already so I'll have to pass.

Ah, it's ok to think someone is handsome, but not be gay. I guess if homophobia is your thing, that's just something else that makes you who you are.

I just want to point out that you guys are arguing with a person that is trying to flip a Point of Grace CD: http://www.discogs.com/sell/item/208075037

Is everything sold ever a "flip".  If I had a garage sale should I call it a flip sale?

Ah, it's ok to think someone is handsome, but not be gay. I guess if homophobia is your thing, that's just something else that makes you who you are.

How in the hell what I said Homophobic?!?!  I just said I was taken.  I didn't say if I was a married to a man or woman or than one was "better" than the other.  Is simply being married now a sign of being homophobic?

Is everything sold ever a "flip".  If I had a garage sale should I call it a flip sale?

How in the hell what I said Homophobic?!?!  I just said I was taken.  I didn't say if I was a married to a man or woman or than one was "better" than the other.  Is simply being married now a sign of being homophobic?

Will you be flipping your spouse? 

Is everything sold ever a "flip". If I had a garage sale should I call it a flip sale?

How in the hell what I said Homophobic?!?! I just said I was taken. I didn't say if I was a married to a man or woman or than one was "better" than the other. Is simply being married now a sign of being homophobic?

The assumption that a man saying you're handsome means that he finds you sexually attractive is, in itself, somewhat homophobic.

Or at the very least it's ignorant.

The assumption that a man saying you're handsome means that he finds you sexually attractive is, in itself, somewhat homophobic.

Or at the very least it's ignorant.

are handsome and sexually attractive not synonyms?

They are where I'm from. If I find some one handsome....then I am normally attracted to them, it goes hand in hand.

Think you are barking up the wrong tree on that insult.  But if you are ever in St Louis you are welcome to come and hang with me and my friends in The Groove, I'm sure they will all tell you I am super homophobic.

Jesus christ lock this shit already. It's like Toki vs. Rambo except it's stl_ben vs half the board. He clearly isnt able to step away from his computer screen for some fucking reason and feels the need to continue pouring gasoline all over the fire. It blows my mind that there are grown adults that act like this. Get a grip and just shut the fuck up and walk away from your computer.

On the topic of useless inane bullshit things that won't matter ever... I'm getting a pedicure and my feet are really tickley and I can't stop giggling.