Built to Spill - Untethered Moon

"Built to Spill, will release their eighth studio album, entitled Untethered Moon, on April 21st. However, vinyl enthusiasts will be the first to own the album, as it will be available exclusively on April 18th in honor of Record Store Day. To find your local record store visit RecordStoreDay.com and get in line early come April 18th! We've hidden 500 transparent blue vinyl that will be randomly mixed into the initial run starting April 18th. Good luck finding one!"

Son of a bitch.

"Built to Spill, will release their eighth studio album, entitled Untethered Moon, on April 21st. However, vinyl enthusiasts will be the first to own the album, as it will be available exclusively on April 18th in honor of Record Store Day. To find your local record store visit RecordStoreDay.com and get in line early come April 18th! We've hidden 500 transparent blue vinyl that will be randomly mixed into the initial run starting April 18th. Good luck finding one!"

Son of a bitch.

Shiiiiiiiiiit. I was hoping to sit this one out! Probably after every variant. Youinreverse did me a huge solid last year, so I will try to grab an extra copy (if I find any) and keep the karma going.

Edit: just saw it is random. Well fuck me.

Built to Spill, Red House Painters, and Godspeed You Black all announced releases today. Holy shit.

My mind is blown by all of this.

Built to Spill played a set of all new songs at last year's Treefort festival in Boise. Here's a download of the live set if you want to get a feel for what the new album is going to sound like.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=503627&hit=1

Edit: here's a non torrent link as well. 

https://mega.co.nz/#!rYgA3b7T!cuxo2sV9Dg3HmUES4bRv3Ff_Phy9WzdtJQiNHbeBYV8