The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

For shipments outside the peninsula and the Balearic Islands, and shipments to other countries, please contact us through: ondasdelespacio (at) gmail.com 

What exactly is that? I'm on mobile so I can't translate the page. Is it a tribute album or something?

The translation is rough, but it's two artist doing covers of Glen Tipton & Salvador Sanchez from what I can understand

Second installment of our shipments dedicated to internationally renowned musician. Mark Kozelek becomes protagonist with two songs written for his band Sun Kil Moon. This shipment will arrive to San Francisco where he lives himself Mark Kozelek and refer Solynieve Panel (Granada), who adapted a unique way the famous song "Glenn Tipton" that, like the protagonists of the letter, looking suits localist connection that is so characteristic of the Granada group, so guitarists dating, boxers or bullfighting classic actors and directors closer to the world of cinema group are exchanged, all without losing the sense of the song. On the other side of the vinyl Jack Bird (Granada), who had already proved all experts in adapting brilliantly theme hear his cover other Enough "James Blues" by J. Tillman, running with intensity his version of " Salvador Sanchez, "a truly outstanding performance.
The graphic puts Thani Mara a young talent illustration drawing to own Kozelek at a border environment, possibly downward California, flanked on the left by some boxing gloves and his right by a guitar referring to the protagonists the letters and at the same musician. 

i'd be in for one if ordering as a group is more convenient

I will let you know when I hear back again. I sent a reply asking for a shipping estimate and a Paypal invoice, so I will post a price before ordering to help out. And if interested, I can pick up a few if they allow. 

Depending on the shipping cost I may be in. Sounds like it could be a cool thing to spin.

It certainly does. I'm really keen on hearing the cover of Glen Tipton with the names and references changed. The song title is "Curro Romero", who was a bullfighter from the 30's. 

Ok, for those who are interested in getting one of those 7 inches, I just heard back from them and it looks like shipping will be around $11 for up to 4 of them. The price of the 7 inch itself is around the same price. So anyone interested, I can pick them up if you wanna split the shipping between us to lower cost. Just pm me to let me know asap!

• 4 weeks later...

I received this today. It's made beautifully and the pictures online don't do the piece justice. Certainly gonna be one of my top favorite items in my collection for sure

Wait, wtf, I thought you were going to get back to me about the group buy

D:

I was only able to get 4 copies total, including one for me, one more has been paid for already. I reached out to the other 2 parties interested that messaged me before you did, but if either of them is not interested in theirs still, I will offer it to you next. Please note I am not making any money off of this at all, just helping out

I was only able to get 4 copies total, including one for me, one more has been paid for already. I reached out to the other 2 parties interested that messaged me before you did, but if either of them is not interested in theirs still, I will offer it to you next. Please note I am not making any money off of this at all, just helping out

k please let me know :)

if anybody hasn't heard them, the songs are through the link here: 

http://www.rockdelux.com/audio-video/p/grupo-de-expertos-solynieve-pajaro-jack-servicios-fonograficos-postales.html

i didn't know what to expect they are surprisingly fantastic covers. pretty close to the originals but lovely stuff. 

edit: killer clean tone on the lead guitar for Salvador Sanchez, thanks a lot to Jason for making the effort of picking these up

if anybody hasn't heard them, the songs are through the link here: 

http://www.rockdelux.com/audio-video/p/grupo-de-expertos-solynieve-pajaro-jack-servicios-fonograficos-postales.html

i didn't know what to expect they are surprisingly fantastic covers. pretty close to the originals but lovely stuff. 

edit: killer clean tone on the lead guitar for Salvador Sanchez, thanks a lot to Jason for making the effort of picking these up

Thank you for the link and for helping out Jordan