The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

caldoverde got updated based on my pagemonitor, i was excited for a minute, but turns out it was just the addition of the new free EP with orders (replacing The Kids Live in London) and changing the Universal Themes from "Pre-Order" to "Buy Now" - still just the CD though

I am quite interested in the fact that it is NOT a live release.....

got my universal themes from New On Vinyl today, shipped in a terrifyingly large pizza box style mailer.  records were shrinkwrapped to a bigger piece of cardboard so they didnt move around much and arrived safe but it was a little  :blink: to open it

basic jacket no gatefold, black vinyl, download card

Download card, you say? Now that's a first for Koz records recorded in this millennium. Will be interesting to see if that becomes a trend. Especially a lossless download which isn't even really available for most things direct from Caldo Verde.

Download card, you say? Now that's a first for Koz records recorded in this millennium. Will be interesting to see if that becomes a trend. Especially a lossless download which isn't even really available for most things direct from Caldo Verde.

Rough Trade vinyl comes with a DLC. U.S. Retail via Caldo Verde might handle things differently.

• 4 weeks later...