I have 6 Diamind Disc Edison Test pressing. What are they worth?

I bought a lot of 5000 records. Lp's and 78's. I came across 6 Edison Records that had no labels or black imprints. They all had plain off white centers with the Serial number imprinted and hand written titles. Do these have value?

How do you know they are Edison records if they don't have a label?

Did you try looking at eBay? It looks like random Edison records only go for 2-3 bucks each. Why don't you humor us and actually list what records they are so we could possibly give you some information?

That was the nice answer. Proceed with caution as that may be the last reasonable answer you get.

I'm am amazed that someone could/would buy a lot of 5000 records and have no concept of where to go to determine what records they have or the potential value of the records. Was this your first foray into records?

It's like this is the Storage Wars of vinyl.

60038444.jpg

Then you post the question on the INTERNET to find the answer...that was probably available on the INTERNET...by doing a search on the INTERNET.

Seriously though, there is no way you just decided to get into listening to records so you thought the best, most economical way to do so would be to buy 5000 of them all at once.

I'm am amazed that someone could/would buy a lot of 5000 records and have no concept of where to go to determine what records they have or the potential value of the records. Was this your first foray into records?

60038444.jpg

Then you post the question on the INTERNET to find the answer...that was probably available on the INTERNET...by doing a search on the INTERNET.

Seriously though, there is no way you just decided to get into listening to records so you thought the best, most economical way to do so would be to buy 5000 of them all at once.

60038444.jpg

I hate how Darrell says that. He doesn't say, "That's a $20, $50, or $100 bill." He says, "That's a $432 bill right there."