Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

Anybody else having issues finding I Do Not Feel Like Being Good at their local shops? Mine always get the latest PaxAm 7"s, and for some reason none of these showed up, at least seemingly in the northeast. Suppose I'll pony up the $14 to grab one the eVil way if I have to, but one of the great aspects of this whole thing is heading into your shop once a month.

Grabbed Mike Viola's yesterday. Psyched to spin it. Been a fan since before he joined DRA's band.

Yes, and now I'm being told that it's not sold anymore and fuck you basically...such bullshit service

Yep - I ordered two. Both were in LP mailers in a bigger box and one of them was loose in the box because it came out of the LP mailer. Now I'm just going to order two 7" from them to make sure it doesn't happen like yours. Sorry dude.

Yes, and now I'm being told that it's not sold anymore and fuck you basically...such bullshit service

From someone else on an RA message board that had the same issue:

"I chatted online with Amazon customer service. They said it was out of stock so offered a refund. I said that was unacceptable and then they gave me the option of purchasing a new copy from a 3rd party seller on Amazon. Amazon refunded my original purchase and then issued me an Amazon credit for the cost of shipping the new one + the price difference between my original order and my order from the 3rd party seller."

From someone else on an RA message board that had the same issue:

"I chatted online with Amazon customer service. They said it was out of stock so offered a refund. I said that was unacceptable and then they gave me the option of purchasing a new copy from a 3rd party seller on Amazon. Amazon refunded my original purchase and then issued me an Amazon credit for the cost of shipping the new one + the price difference between my original order and my order from the 3rd party seller."

I've never dealt with Amazon concerning vinyl before and after this won't be dealing with them at all for anything in the future. If I had known I could make them replace it I would have. Lesson learned, customer lost...

I've had Amazon deliver empty vinyl boxes to me on three separate occasions. Two of them were back to back orders. Amazon are HANDS DOWN the worst place to order limited vinyl.

I'm sure as hell glad I cancelled my pre-order for Heartbreaker with them and got it at Bullmoose instead! I'm just totally upset over this kind of crappy customer service.

I've never gotten an empty box from amazon. this is weird.

They sent my record in an LP mailer that has no closed sides on it..it's basically a sheet of cardboard folded in half sealed at one end. The sides are totally wide open and can hold nothing, so it came with no record in it.

It just turns out that the opening on the frustration free mailers is about 7" - and since they've been using those lately to send out 7", some have been falling out. Free records for the USPS!

I'm sure mine is somewhere in the hands of Fedex since they had it to begin with before handing it over to the post office. Frustration free to whom??? Certainly not me who has been waiting a month for a record he has already been charged for...smdh