Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

Making a profit off of shipping and handling fires me up each and every time. $5.50 for media mail is straight up bullshit. Not to mention Firebrand justifies this by taking free Priorty shipping supplies from the USPS and then hot gluing the singles between two pieces of cardboard. God I hate Firebrand.

Rant over. Thank you, I feel better now.

Which is why I always wait for bullmoose.

Which is why I always wait for bullmoose.

Yeah, I always have a few $20-$25 albums in my Bullmoose wish list so when the list the recent RA singles for sale, I just add one to the cart so that I get free shipping. Free shipping plus no tax to send to California gets me every time. 

Making a profit off of shipping and handling fires me up each and every time. $5.50 for media mail is straight up bullshit. Not to mention Firebrand justifies this by taking free Priorty shipping supplies from the USPS and then hot gluing the singles between two pieces of cardboard. God I hate Firebrand.

Rant over. Thank you, I feel better now.

To Canada - $15 shipping is the cheapest option for a $6 7".

Cannot justify that.

Dang it sold out on Pax am...althought they are probably the most expensive compared to other online stores...

Does anyone have an Extra BLUE LIGHT 7"? Only one I am missing, totally forgot to have my local store get me one...Please someone be cool and sell me theres for a buck or two more than they paid?

I've hooked up 2 people on here with these PAX AM singles so far....hopin for some karma being returned soon :)

Dang it sold out on Pax am...althought they are probably the most expensive compared to other online stores...

Does anyone have an Extra BLUE LIGHT 7"? Only one I am missing, totally forgot to have my local store get me one...Please someone be cool and sell me theres for a buck or two more than they paid?

I've hooked up 2 people on here with these PAX AM singles so far....hopin for some karma being returned soon :)

Dreamover might. http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/111076-pax-am-records-ryan-adams/?p=2258356

yeah, nelso(n), i got ya. send me a PM. 

No samples, but you can do a bit of poking around to get an idea of what they might sound like. 

Phoebe Bridgers: https://soundcloud.com/phoebebridgers

Mike Viola: https://soundcloud.com/mike-viola

Daniel Clarke (no soundcloud) - but you can check out his credits: http://www.allmusic.com/artist/daniel-clarke-mn0000405339/credits

150 is the quantity we were told. That's not a Bull Moose number, that's the number for everybody. However, it could be like the Torche record I posted about yesterday, where we thought 200 existed, but it looks more like 200 are for retail and 800 have been on the label's site since February. 

150 is the quantity we were told. That's not a Bull Moose number, that's the number for everybody. However, it could be like the Torche record I posted about yesterday, where we thought 200 existed, but it looks more like 200 are for retail and 800 have been on the label's site since February. 

Ordered from Bull Moose this morning - I've had great luck with all the other singles in the series so far. Thanks for the update, Chris!