Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

Can anyone on here tell me how to get in direct contact with Amazon because I was just delivered an empty box...no item, just a sealed empty box...and their site does not make it clear or easy to find a way to resolve my problem..

hilarious! the same thing happened to me. I called amazon a little more than ticked. lol But i was nice to the lady and she said she'd refund me... i told her "well that doesn't help me since its sold out and only being sold from 3rd part sellers at $22" She said "buy the item and we'll refund you $22. 

So i did and just got my vinyl in the mail today! amazon's customer service is pretty awesome. They've done stuff like this for me before. 

Heartbreaker Repress is up

Doesn't look like it has any extras though

http://ryanadams.shopfirebrand.com/collections/frontpage/products/heartbreaker-vinyl-lp-reissue

This is the same version that has been available via pre-order from various outlets for a month or two. The Heartbreaker repress with extras will be this fall.

...it's a rare and limited 45, which I think was a tour exclusive. They could always keep it in the warehouse and never put it back up for sale. It gives the Ryan Adams fan a chance to own a rare 45, and it turns off some flipping because they wouldn't make as much. I much rather give pax am a little extra then some d bag on ebay A lot extra.