Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

Dumb POV. He could still sell those albums even though people have DL'd them.

My theory is he wants to release them complete but the tracks that ended up on Demolition are tied up with Universal still. I believe he has the rights to the rest of those unreleased albums, but Demolition is still on Universal.

Ryan dumb POV? Nooooo... U don't say? :P

Just wanted to say that I finally got a chance to listen to the Blue Light 7" and it might be my favorite since 1984. I got an extra cause I accidentally ordered it from two places. I'm gonna send the one I got from amazon back with some stuff I have to return. But if anyone missed out and wants it, I'll send it out for $10 PPD in the US/a bit more for overseas. Just let me know before I ship it to amazon tomorrow. 

Making a profit off of shipping and handling fires me up each and every time. $5.50 for media mail is straight up bullshit. Not to mention Firebrand justifies this by taking free Priorty shipping supplies from the USPS and then hot gluing the singles between two pieces of cardboard. God I hate Firebrand.

Rant over. Thank you, I feel better now.