Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

I'm new to the whole Ryan Adams gig, is 1984 aka Jacksonville?

He's got a pretty complete discography on his label's site http://paxamrecords.com/ to help you out

And most (if not all) are available on spotify. Ryans put out some pretty diverse records so it should be easy to find something you like!

Not in stock.

Only official place to order currently is the UK store (on yellow vinyl):

http://ryanadams.firebrandstores.com/proddetail.php?prod=FB_Ryan_0013

Not tying to prove you wrong gmoney. Just want to present all options. Also available from rough trade along with a few others...

http://www.roughtrade.com/search/ryan%20adams

Came today! I have no idea how I missed that this is two solo shows! Pretty bummed def like him more with a band! Sets well done and well put together! Side 6 is crowd noise looped with Ryan chiming in joking about how long they've been cheering! Def has a sense of humor but when u look at side 6 I was like shit there's 8 more songs on here sweet! Nope!!!

Came today! I have no idea how I missed that this is two solo shows! Pretty bummed def like him more with a band! Sets well done and well put together! Side 6 is crowd noise looped with Ryan chiming in joking about how long they've been cheering! Def has a sense of humor but when u look at side 6 I was like shit there's 8 more songs on here sweet! Nope!!!

Haha, I dig the sense of humor on Side 6. Wasn't expecting anything, bonus.

Haha, I dig the sense of humor on Side 6. Wasn't expecting anything, bonus.

yea it would be cooler if he like told stupid jokes or something...its a little annoying and the banter is few and far between the noise...Its almost like an ambient track but isn't pleasing to the ear sadly....

SO far though these versions of various songs (especially the newer songs) are the best I've heard...some even better than with full band so thats good! This set would be PERFECT if night 1 was solo and night 2 full band! 

Also totally forgot I had a bull moose order for this...I just cancelled it so some lucky person that was next up for it is going to get it! Hope its one of you guys!