GO HASTINGS 30% off all vinyl...

Didn't notice it until I spun it and heard some pretty loud pops. 

Ah, gotcha.  I'm one of those people who carefully looks over and cleans each record under direct light before spinning it.

I can see how some folks wouldn't do that with a sealed record though.

Hastings has the worst customer service of any place I have dealt with. I cancelled my order. Twice. They shipped both times. They told me they would only refund my money if I returned. Last time I returned it took five weeks to get my money back.

Also they clearly don't read e-mails or just skim them. They never fully answer my questions or address my concerns.

FYI I've ordered from hastings a lot and I've never had an issue. Slightly dinged corners a few times but nothing to write home about.

I ordered 7 records including Watch the Throne from this sale and they came in 3 separate packages, each charmingly larger and oddly packed than the last, and every record showed up fine.

FYI I've ordered from hastings a lot and I've never had an issue. Slightly dinged corners a few times but nothing to write home about.

I ordered 7 records including Watch the Throne from this sale and they came in 3 separate packages, each charmingly larger and oddly packed than the last, and every record showed up fine.

well arent you the golden ticket...i think wonka called, he wants to give you a candy business.

all jokes aside, its still worth it in my book to buy a few records from them here and there. 1 outta 6 i ordered, isnt tooooooo bad, even though they should have been mailed properly. i guess some people just have better luck.

I ordered 21 records, the final 15 arrived last night.  Every record I received from the 21 lp order was in perfect shape. I can handle a few dings and bent corners, but I can see why folks who want to frame their collections are concerned with only getting mint records.  Sometimes you just have to strap on an extra thick tampon and go with the flow. 

I ordered 21 records, the final 15 arrived last night. Every record I received from the 21 lp order was in perfect shape. I can handle a few dings and bent corners, but I can see why folks who want to frame their collections are concerned with only getting mint records. Sometimes you just have to strap on an extra thick tampon and go with the flow.

It's about to get bloody in here.

20150318_121818_zpsqwhzjy9y.jpg

I can deal with a ding here and there, some seam splits (hey mondo) but thats just plain yeti love. Before boo thangs get it twisted my tampons fit perfectly.

That's how my Atmosphere record showed up.  Meh, just cosmetic damage on a record that was acquired for cheaper than anywhere else.  Just gotta roll with the punches and cry in the corner when nobody else is around.