PO Now: Tame Impala - "Currents" 4th Single Out

Get it from the source! I have the Australian King Gizzard pressings and Murlocs pressings. As well as POND.

I wish I had the 45rpm Tame Impala, I had listened to them prior to it's release and just never jumped on it. 

I always try and get my records from the artists country, they are usually a little better. I mean I have Noel Gallaghers High Flying BIrds, UK pressing and the sleeve itself is a dull matte on thick stock with the inner sleeves printed on thick cardstock. My friend has the US Pressing and the cover is thinner with a mild gloss, inner sleeves are printer but on paper. 

For King Gizzard, I mean.. these guys don't seem to repress much. I do have the US / International Float Along / Oddments which I have listened to many times. But I also have the original pressings for both those albums, I mean Oddments is probably the best looking sleeve design in my collection. 

From Facebook...

"The pre-order link that went up yesterday is Australian based, so prices are in AU dollars and in line with music pricing in Aus. If you're not in Australia, don't buy from the Tame store. 

Prices are different all around the world (and probably significantly cheaper!), so find your local link and pre-order from there... 
Vinyl pre-orders will be going up in the US, UK & rest of world soon and we'll post as soon as they are live."

From Facebook...

"The pre-order link that went up yesterday is Australian based, so prices are in AU dollars and in line with music pricing in Aus. If you're not in Australia, don't buy from the Tame store. 

Prices are different all around the world (and probably significantly cheaper!), so find your local link and pre-order from there... 

Vinyl pre-orders will be going up in the US, UK & rest of world soon and we'll post as soon as they are live."

I bet the color version will be available for US Release.

Original listing said:

"THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES 5 EXCLUSIVE LENTICULAR PRINTS.

PRINTS ARE 30CM X 30CM.

ONLY 500 AVAILABLE SO GRAB YOUR COPY NOW SO YOU DON’T MISS OUT!"

A little misleading now that it appears like the color edition will be widely available. The 500 they were referring to must have been the lenticular prints.