PO Now: Tame Impala - "Currents" 4th Single Out

The Fiction Records UK webstore doesn't have the coloured vinyl as an option:

http://shop.fictionrecords.co.uk/*/*/Currents/4MEN0000000

And the pre-sale just went up on a number of UK websites (Banquet Records, Resident etc) with no colour option.

I know the Facebook page advises that it will be available worldwide, but you could take that as meaning that it is available worldwide now (i.e you can buy it from the Australian website).

I've gone for an order from Australia just to be sure anyway. I find it pretty irritating when labels\bands aren't crystal clear about this sort of thing tbh.

The Fiction Records UK webstore doesn't have the coloured vinyl as an option:

http://shop.fictionrecords.co.uk/*/*/Currents/4MEN0000000

And the pre-sale just went up on a number of UK websites (Banquet Records, Resident etc) with no colour option.

I know the Facebook page advises that it will be available worldwide, but you could take that as meaning that it is available worldwide now (i.e you can buy it from the Australian website).

I've gone for an order from Australia just to be sure anyway. I find it pretty irritating when labels\bands aren't crystal clear about this sort of thing tbh.

I'm with you here, the communication of this whole thing has been extremely vague and I can tell a majority of the fans in the market for the record are pretty irritated

I'm with you here, the communication of this whole thing has been extremely vague and I can tell a majority of the fans in the market for the record are pretty irritated

Yeah... Pretty much sums it up for me... Tried to reach Get Music over the weekend for some clarification on the availability of the coloured pressing worldwide. Hopefully I get an snswer. 

UK Amazon link... No info as of yet, but I have to assume this is the limited two-colour version given the price... 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Currents-VINYL-Tame-Impala/dp/B00XBWBWL0/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1431218179&sr=1-3&keywords=tame+impala

yea this price is absurd, it's more than the new Pink Floyd LP that came out! Think it cost less than that to order from the Australian webstore.