Run For Cover Sale

Doubtful. Just ordered a few things from No Sleep today, media mail was $3.99. They got new custom mailers this week.

The mailers we're using are completely different, ours have extra protection to prevent banged up corners and seam splits, theirs, I believe are just silkscreened, but I could be wrong.

Either way, we package our records very well and that's what you're paying for, shipping and handling, which is obviously also done by an employee or intern that is being paid. 

The mailers we're using are completely different, ours have extra protection to prevent banged up corners and seam splits, theirs, I believe are just silkscreened, but I could be wrong.

Either way, we package our records very well and that's what you're paying for, shipping and handling, which is obviously also done by an employee or intern that is being paid. 

oooooooooooooo I'm very excited for these mailers. I wanna see the extra protection. Something like Sound Stage Direct?

No complaints, I think the last single lp I ordered was sometime last year and it was 4 and change. I've always enjoyed getting records from you guys and the way they were packed. Just was wondering!

That sounds fuckin' awesome. I'm totally cool with paying an extra couple bucks for that kinda treatment. Being in the Midwest, my shit always has to travel a distance.