Looking for female who loves to dig for vinyl/can write about music

You and I have talked about vinyl before, was it any different because i'm female ?

I think that's the thing we don't understand because being female doesn't make a difference with records.

Hmmmmm, good point. It wasnt any different, but to be fair, I thought you were a female bear, not a female human.

I think he just wants to meet someone into vinyl like him that doesnt have a penis. I can understand that.

Hmmmmm, good point. It wasnt any different, but to be fair, I thought you were a female bear, not a female human.

I think he just wants to meet someone into vinyl like him that doesnt have a penis. I can understand that.

Ohhhhhh. I should have clarified in our previous conversations, I am a female human

:ph34r:

I really wish this thread would go away.

OP posted an odd request.

OP never posted in here again with more details for whatever reason.

Female vinyl collectors think and feel the same about vinyl and music just like men. I would hope that everyone in the world believes that very thing. Why the distinction for a female writer then? - That is something he has failed to explain and something I don't really care about.

That's that.

Each and every time a girl/woman/female joins the VC ranks, the How You Doin's start like a snowstorm. 

post-34615-how-you-doin-gif-Joey-Friends

I've actually never noticed anything to over the top around here when lady posters pop up.  I used to spend a bunch of time of Video game forums and those were super awkward when someone was "outed" as having lady parts.