MLIW "Witness" 10 year anniversary reissue

Deathwish just posted this:

In conjunction with the 10 year anniversary of “Witness”, we are proud to announce a complete revamping of this seminal album. Along with a spectacular remastering job by Brad Boatwright at Audiosiege, packaging for both CD and Vinyl formats has also been drastically improved. For the first time ever, the vinyl version is presented in a Deluxe Gatefold Jacket w/ a 12”X12” 28 Page Booklet. While the CD version comes in new Eco-Friendly packaging w/ a 28 Page Booklet. Both formats also include additional liner notes from listeners worldwide.

The reissued version of "Witness" will be available on LP, CD and digitally on June 2nd.

saw these guys with converge and some girls in jacksonville in 2006. they almost showed up converge. great live.

i have witness on purple but i'm all about these overpriced anniversary represses so take my money deathwish

Of all the converge shows ive seen (which have been a ton now) this tour was probably my favorite. Converge/some girls/blacklisted/modern life is war and surprise set from ringworm. Awful lot of singing along and people climbing on shoulders.

Of all the converge shows ive seen (which have been a ton now) this tour was probably my favorite. Converge/some girls/blacklisted/modern life is war and surprise set from ringworm. Awful lot of singing along and people climbing on shoulders.

Converge/Some Girls/MLIW/Kylesa and Converge/Darkest Hour/The Red Chord/Ringworm were hands down the two best shows I've ever seen.

pre-2006 darkest hour is some of the most listenable metalcore in existence

This was 2005 so their set fucking destroyed. By the time Converge played Saddest Day I was spitting blood, had lost a shoe, and then for the next week my throat hurt from screaming along to every song from every band.

Darkest Hour played here last summer as part of some shit metal fest so I didn't go. Saw their set list and it was a huge bummer. I think they played A Thousand Words But One last. That's an opener, godammit.