Game Of Thrones SEASON 5! (NO SPOILERS BOOK PEOPLE)

They have a lot of runway left but at this point, this season has been pretty bleh.  They seem to be in a character development slump.  Some are still being done well (Tyrion, Jon Snow), others were being done well but now are sort of not (Jamie), and others seem to have massive missed opportunities to improve (Sansa).

And what was with that fight scene?  It has to be the worst of the series.  Flash back to Eddard Vs Jamie and then compare with Bronn shuffling around last night.

This THIS THIS!!! The books are far more entertaining, and i'm just so upset they're not following the story line in the books. I am so upset that Jamie's character is on a downward spiral, he had so much potential, especially in the books.

Going to be pissed if they kill Bronn off like that

I was actually just thinking that too, and they MIGHT kill off Jamie, you never know. The way GRRM likes to kill off characters, you never know! I will admit, this season is such a let down, at least last season it SORT of went in line with the books, but even Brienne & Podricks story line is a little off track. I hope season 6 delivers, and I WANT TO SEE THESE DAMN DRAGONS KILL ALREADY! 

^ Didn't the dragons tear that rich dude apart just last week?

I won't judge Season 5 yet, since it's the first season I haven't binge-watched (and thus, couldn't see the bigger picture) and as a relatively new fan, I won't already complain about storylines that could turn out to be great.

And I'm actually kinda glad we won't see Bran and Hodor this season. I really like their storyline but this absence is necessary for the rest of the characters and it's gonna make their return in Season 6 that much more effective. Also, there's already so much going on.