Game Of Thrones SEASON 5! (NO SPOILERS BOOK PEOPLE)

Didn't think that episode was any better than the rest of this season.

Sanaa's storyline is DUMB. They made it seem like she was starting to scheme and plot like the rest of them in order to get her home back. She pretty much instantly became helpless again after marrying Roose. No point to it.

Sanaa's storyline is DUMB. They made it seem like she was starting to scheme and plot like the rest of them in order to get her home back. She pretty much instantly became helpless again after marrying Roose. No point to it.

Sanaa Lathan?

Ramsay*

And I still think she has something planned. Based on that talk with Ramsay about a possible legitimate heir. She is stirring up trouble.

Ramsay*

And I still think she has something planned. Based on that talk with Ramsay about a possible legitimate heir. She is stirring up trouble.

definitely. Something's going to go down. Would like to see her show off the scheming she's learned from littlefinger but I have a feeling Theon will come around before that happens.

Surprised so many didn't like this episode. A lot of pretty cool stuff happened.

Oh and this

Im just glad Bronn didn't die.

Ramsay*

Yeah my bad.

I'm sure she will do some something but her demeanor was not one of careful planning (like Cersei always seems to be doing) -- She seemed frustrated and helpless again.

Yeah my bad.

I'm sure she will do some something but her demeanor was not one of careful planning (like Cersei always seems to be doing) -- She seemed frustrated and helpless again.

He has her under lock and key, she cant do anything and the thing she tried tk do, having theon light the candle, was foiled by his cowardness

so far this season has been blah.  I had a feeling this was going to be a set up season, and unfortunately that's exactly what it feels like. 

I don't think think anything has happened all year.  A lot of stuff has been put in motion, and hopefully a couple of these stories come to a head in the coming weeks; however, I imagine this will all lead to blow offs next season.

I'm just saying she has been a passive victim for 4.5 seasons, then all the sudden she starts talking about getting aggressive and fighting for her family. In basically one episode she has gone back to being helpless.

wtf did she think was going to happen when she married Ramsay?

She had no choice to marry Ramsey

I was pretty disapointed that she decided to bet it all on Theon. 

I guess as a viewer, we know he's more than just afraid--he's pretty much permanently psychologically boned-- it still seems pretty dumb to trust the guy you believe betrayed your family and murdered your brothers to help you out. 

At the very least don't tell him WHY he's doing it.  Needling Ramsey about this brother situation seems pretty weak too.  The kid isn't even born yet.  It'll be at years before it would even matter.  If he does something stupid in response, that will be another writer fail.

I think these guys are really suffering from trying to keep the same pace without having source material as an outline.

so about halfway through I'm thinking...well this is worth it just to see Tyrion and Danny finally speak face to face.

Then...holy shit.

and then at the end there...dude paddling that boat could stand to pick up the pace.

I was thinking "you may want to start rowing, rowing would be good, yes i know the army of the dead is impressive, but it would look much better on board of one of the big warships...."