The Fall of Troy Represses: "Manipulator" and "Doppelganger"

i'm not doubting you, but do you have a link to where he said it?

Of course not. It's somewhere in these threads though if you want to dig for it. Good luck, though.

There is an entire thread devoted to what a douchenozzle Ross is though. But people have already linked that here.

Of course not. It's somewhere in these threads though if you want to dig for it. Good luck, though.

There is an entire thread devoted to what a douchenozzle Ross is though. But people have already linked that here.

I follow the drama pretty closely, but I'm pretty sure Ross never admitted that his records were CD sourced. It'd be pretty easy to assume they are though, I mean the guy just pressed a nicktoons compilation on vinyl... I think it's safe to say superior sound quality isn't his top priority.

I follow the drama pretty closely, but I'm pretty sure Ross never admitted that his records were CD sourced. It'd be pretty easy to assume they are though, I mean the guy just pressed a nicktoons compilation on vinyl... I think it's safe to say superior sound quality isn't his top priority.

Well, there was the time he was trying to buy a cd to source a release from on here... And I'm pretty sure someone got it I out of him on another release that it's cd sourced.

If Equal Vision is involved, I'd hope they would at least give it a proper mastering job.

Well, Equal Vision and ETR put out the last re-issue of these albums, so I would assume it would be the same sound quality as those. And I would also assume that ETR pressed every record, but gave some to Equal Vision to sell as their variant. Although I don't really know how that works, so I could be wrong.

Got some time to read a part of the ETR Mystery thread and was pretty saddened/disgusted. Regardless of the source quality, I'm already disappointed I spent money on this.  

Meh, don't feel bad. You didn't know and there were people who were involved with that thread from the beginning who ate their words and ordered these.

Ross sucks, but then again people in general suck for the most part.