Repacements Vinyl Box Sets Coming

We do not have current plans to release these discs individually. Nevertheless, thank you for your input.

I will forward your message to our suggestion box.

Dr. Rhino

I only need two of these. I guess I could always buy a box and then sell the Let It Be and Hootenanny from the box?

It seems like most of these big career-spanning boxsets have been followed by individual releases shortly afterwards. There are enough casual Replacements fans that it's almost inevitable.

That being said, $60 is pretty dang nice for a highly anticipated 4xLP box set in 2015. That's around what you can expect to pay for an OG Sorry Ma or Let It Be.

That being said, $60 is pretty dang nice for a highly anticipated 4xLP box set in 2015. That's around what you can expect to pay for an OG Sorry Ma or Let It Be.

Even more on ebay. 'Let It Be' averages about $100 and 'Sorry Ma..' for a little less. I've been lucky with my copies of their later albums and only payed around $20-25 when the ocassional BIN goes up in the middle of the night. I got my copy of 'Stink' from a VC member for crazy cheap too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

$57.99 on PopMarket. Probably a little cheaper if theres some codes floating around.. 

http://www.popmarket.com/the-replacements-the-twin-tone-years-4lp-box/details/117535810?feature-name=today-s-deal&feature=37790755

Thanks for this! I decided to try one of those coupon codes that PopMarket sent out through e-mail for 15% off. Even though the it said that the code would expire in June, it worked...and it ended up being a 20% off discount.

Edit: The box set is "temporarily backordered"?