PO: The Appleseed Cast - Mare Vitalis

Ummm okay. I meant that the dude is a loser for threatening to kill himself over something so trivial. Like suicide is a joke or something. I thought you might have been kidding so I asked but I appreciate you being condescending.

I've been Baker Acted and it doesn't offend me in that context. Lighten up man.

Ummm okay. I meant that the dude is a loser for threatening to kill himself over something so trivial. Like suicide is a joke or something. I thought you might have been kidding so I asked but I appreciate you being condescending.

Dude is a loser for things far greater than idle suicide threats.

You're welcome! (that was sarcasm) You do understand sarcasm b/c you did it above - you really don't appreciate my comment.

Serous? Yes, literally that's what RG's emails say. (And I sarcastically answered using an episode of The Office title, should have put it in quotes, my bad "Did I Stutter?").

But seriously suicidal? -no, he's being sarcastic - RG is the King of the macabre, the morose, the morbid; October 31 year round

You must not be a club member

Dude is a loser for things far greater than idle suicide threats.

Haha - see? typical RG lol.  The man is trying give his subscribers a few days head start to get the variants they want before turning them loose to the public. He doesn't have to do that? Good business move? Absolutely. His  records go OOP fast either way, but getting the subs to re-up with little perks like that is classy and great PR.  Not rubbing your nose in it again OP - I think you get it, and hopefully RG will continue to do this!

Hot damn! Laying down the law!

LOL. I'm such a dweeb, just quoting The Office episode, as above, such a classic!.

And for the record, I have mucho respect Bronchitis's opinions and posts on this site - except re: Sigur Ros  ( ) and Takk ;) (/S sarcasm font in bold)

Am I the only one who caught the Breakfast Club reference?!

C'mon!!!!

And then I read on and saw it to be an Office reference... but I'm confident The Office was referencing The Breakfast Club.

Good talk, though, gang!

Graveface rules and let's all read the full email before jumping online to post about it if he asks us not to... that's the moral.

I'm directing this to all you good people here: Do any of you know about any cheaper shipping options from the U.S. to Germany than the one provided by graveface?

I really can't convince myself of spending 46$ on this record, but damn I want this..

Just join the Record Club, you will get this along with a hand-pour of Peregrine and 8 more Graveface releases and a shirt for +-210€ shipping included. ;-)

I'm directing this to all you good people here: Do any of you know about any cheaper shipping options from the U.S. to Germany than the one provided by graveface?

I really can't convince myself of spending 46$ on this record, but damn I want this..

Just signed a UK/EU distro deal with Republic.  If we have any copies of this left they'll receive a batch. 

Just signed a UK/EU distro deal with Republic.  If we have any copies of this left they'll receive a batch.

That's great news, thanks for sharing! You guys put up such quality releases on a regular basis. I'd love to throw more money at you, but shipping slays. Hopefully that's about to change really soon.

facebook post:

The vinyl hath arrived for Mare Vitalis by The Appleseed Cast (official page)!! Top row is the mail-order/retail color and the bottom row is the Record Club version. We're down to 78 copies of the retail version. Pick one up here: http://www.graveface.com/graveface-grave032.html

Alternatively we have spots left for the Record Club. Join the RC here: http://www.graveface.com/graveface-record-club.html

10610518_844219928946966_170948839983142

And for the record, I have mucho respect Bronchitis's opinions and posts on this site - except re: Sigur Ros ( ) and Takk ;) (/S sarcasm font in bold)

Well, sorry Don. I'm gonna step away from the site for a while and try to not post because I am a total jackass...

Those records look wonderful and can't wait to grab the retail at some point.