[PO] We Lost The Sea - Departure Songs

Is it bad that I can barely remember a time on VC before Gumbo?

Post-threads have definitely received a spark of activity – for better or worse – since he's joined and contributed.  I guess it's been nice having something to read, even if it's Gumbo's Mad Lib track reviews and Matt's posts that shit all over them.

Post-threads have definitely received a spark of activity – for better or worse – since he's joined and contributed.  I guess it's been nice having something to read, even if it's Gumbo's Mad Lib track reviews and Matt's posts that shit all over them.

One of my top-commented genres since I joined have been post rock related, and you don't see me being an insufferable addition to the boards....so it is possible...

Its a classic battle. Grohl vs. Gumbo. I truly love it.

Like the time you drew a dick on the piece of cardboard that was inside a record package I was sending to Gumbo. Classic.

Did he ever comment on that?

Also, did you order this... on clear yet? I'm surprised bone is sold out cause white is blah. As long as clear and black is still in stock I'm happy. Hopefully it'll be around in a month cause Caspian tickets took priority.

One of my top-commented genres since I joined have been post rock related, and you don't see me being an insufferable addition to the boards....so it is possible...

Oh, I have no doubt that's possible.  That's why you, omik, SurrogateDrone, Bronchitis, etc. are my favorite / most relatable posters – super quiet but willing to come out of the woodwork to discuss quality new releases.

Did he ever comment on that?

Also, did you order this... on clear yet? I'm surprised bone is sold out cause white is blah. As long as clear and black is still in stock I'm happy. Hopefully it'll be around in a month cause Caspian tickets took priority.

He got a laugh out of it. And I haven't yet. Money is a little tight right now but once I grab that TT next month I'm going to grab this. 

Keeping this in mint condition so I can sell it here one day. Somebody will surely want to own a piece of classic Grohl v Gumbo!

It will come with a personal mix CD of my "ultimate" Caspian concert setlist.

Sycamore opens the show :D

Did I sign it? I forgot. I was a little drunk that night. Haha.

And don't you start with me.

Oh, I have no doubt that's possible. That's why you, omik, SurrogateDrone, Bronchitis, etc. are my favorite / most relatable posters – super quiet but willing to come out of the woodwork to discuss quality new releases.

:wub:

Album is strong and I highly recommend on any variant. Ordered the bone a week or so ago, because like someone else said I'm a sucker for most limited, and it already arrived and sounds great.