Bernie 2016

Not me. Although Bernie is caucusing with the Dems, he is squarely an independent and therefore is willing to work with both parties.

To me, Hillary represents nothing but lies, power and greed, like all the others on both sides. If Bernie doesn't get the nomination it would take some heavy convincing that Hillary would be a good choice.

Roe v. Wade, Gay Marriage, Obamacare, etc all overturned by a 6/3 majority Republican Supreme Court

the worst thing that could happen is the democratic vote splits between the nominee and the 3rd party. even if you dont like hillary and vote 3rd party, will you be happy with a republican president? bc thats exactly what will happen. 2000 election part 2. please be conscious of this.

the worst thing that could happen is the democratic vote splits between the nominee and the 3rd party. even if you dont like hillary and vote 3rd party, will you be happy with a republican president? bc thats exactly what will happen. 2000 election part 2. please be conscious of this.

TBH none of the candidates on either side energize me except for Bernie. And I won't vote on party lines "just because. " Having Hillary in the White House scares me because she has as many special interests in her pockets if not more than the GOP candidates. She's been bought and sold over time just like the rest. Might as well put Cruz in the White House. The Dems are turning into the GOP more and more everyday. Both sides are all globalists , all power hungry, at the end of the day. Doesn't matter what banner they are running under.

Yes I'm jaded. Who can blame me? Hopefully Bernie can make a good showing in NH tonight.

TBH none of the candidates on either side energize me except for Bernie. And I won't vote on party lines "just because. " Having Hillary in the White House scares me because she has as many special interests in her pockets if not more than the GOP candidates. She's been bought and sold over time just like the rest. Might as well put Cruz in the White House. The Dems are turning into the GOP more and more everyday. Both sides are all globalists , all power hungry, at the end of the day. Doesn't matter what banner they are running under.

Yes I'm jaded. Who can blame me? Hopefully Bernie can make a good showing in NH tonight.

I completely agree with you. It comes down to the lesser of two evils. As a woman with chronic illnesses, the GOP does not have my best interest at heart and therefore the idea of a republican president scares me much more than Hillary in the White House. I think it's important to think about how each party as a whole would affect the well being of the American people. I cannot live in a country where abortion is illegal and welfare is looked down upon once women are forced to have unwanted children. I also cannot live in a country where the laws of free contraception and not dropping people from health insurance policies due to preexisting conditions are repealed. There's just too much at risk here.

I want to chime in here. I'm late to the Bernie VC game, but I am not late to the Bernie game. I've been following him since I heard he was considering running/ announced he was running. For about 99% of things, I'm liberal as hell. My buddies in the Army used to refer to me as "Hippie" and/or "Liberal Scum." I would have put those on my name tapes if I wouldn't have been severely reprimanded. 

Anyway. I'm 100% for Bernie and likely agree with about 99% of what he has to say. I have mixed feelings about guns. I know how to safely handle one and realize they can be a fun pastime. I know plenty of responsible gun owners. I also know people (from the military and from where I grew up) who I am afraid of owning guns. They'll end up like Y'all Qaeda out in Oregon. Or worse- think they're preparing for some kind of apocalypse. Otherwise, I've never read anything Bernie said that I sort of disagreed with. 

Also, Hilary is an idiot (ask me about how difficult it is send classified information on a standard, nonclassified network) and a puppet.

Then there are the Republicans. Holy shit.

We need a different kind of government.

As for the current one...

#BernItToTheGround

I completely agree with you. It comes down to the lesser of two evils. As a woman with chronic illnesses, the GOP does not have my best interest at heart and therefore the idea of a republican president scares me much more than Hillary in the White House. I think it's important to think about how each party as a whole would affect the well being of the American people. I cannot live in a country where abortion is illegal and welfare is looked down upon once women are forced to have unwanted children. I also cannot live in a country where the laws of free contraception and not dropping people from health insurance policies due to preexisting conditions are repealed. There's just too much at risk here.

Great points by you and the others as well.

Trump has a shot because of racist bigots. Literally no one who supports him shows an inkling of education let alone a valid reason why someone so out of touch would be a viable option for President other than the fact that he is saying out loud what anti Obama supporters have said behind closed doors for 8 years.

Trump has a shot because of racist bigots. Literally no one who supports him shows an inkling of education let alone a valid reason why someone so out of touch would be a viable option for President other than the fact that he is saying out loud what anti Obama supporters have said behind closed doors for 8 years.

Racist bigots AND idiots (which is mostly the same demo)

The head of the fucking KKK said something like "Trump is more of a radical than I am"

can't wrap my head around anyone thinking "yeah, trump's got my vote" and being serious about it.

You clearly aren't familiar with the citizens of my fair state. We're 50% filthy commie liberals, 50% frothing-at-the-mouth "good ol' boys who chaw t'baccy and roll coal and fly our rebel flags out the beds of our pickemuptrucks (even though we're way the fuck north of the Mason Dixon)"

Seeing the state go Sanders & Trump is the least surprising thing about this primary. Also, Vermin Supreme broke the 100 vote mark!!