From MetalKaoz.com

Century Media will release the first four studio albums of ICED EARTH in July.

"Iced Earth" and "Night Of The Stormrider" will be released on July 10th, "Burnt Offerings" and "The Dark Saga" will be released on July 17th. All four albums will come in gatefold sleeves featuring the original LP artwork. Layouts have been kept close to the layouts of the original vinyl versions as well. Each LP includes a 60x60 artwork poster and 180 g vinyl. The LP sound has been kept in its original form, with a special vinyl mastering of Patrick Engel, known from his careful mastering works for bands as JAG PANZER, EXODUS, TROUBLE, TOKYO BLADE or CANDLEMASS, delivering you the best vinyl listening experience of these US power metal classics.

While "The Dark Saga" has already seen one vinyl re-issue in 2010 (which is a rare edition by now), the first three ICED EARTH albums have never seen an LP re-issue since their initial release. As prices have reached ridiculous heights lately, it's time to offer you these outstanding and influential albums for a regular price. The albums "Days Of Purgatory", "Something Wicked This Way Comes" and "Horror Show" will follow in the first quarter of 2016.

Century Media's Euro store is selling all of them:

http://www.cmdistro.de/Artist/Iced_Earth/175?Sort=13

Nuclear blast also has these available http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/products/tontraeger/vinyl/lp/iced-earth-iced-earth-re-issue-2015-.html

And amazon.

Pressing info:

56853_635696927687961974.jpg

"Iced Earth" LP:

Clear vinyl - 100 copies (exclusively available at CM Distro Europe)

Turquoise vinyl - 200 copies (exclusively available at CM Distro US)

Green vinyl - 400 copies (available at various mailorder stores)

Black vinyl - unlimited

56856_635696928740183823.jpg

"Night Of The Stormrider" LP:

Silver vinyl - 200 copies (exclusively available at CM Distro US)

Blue vinyl - 400 copies (available at various mailorder stores)

Black vinyl - unlimited

56861_635696930818731473.jpg

"Burnt Offerings" 2LP:

Orange vinyl - 200 copies (exclusively available at CM Distro US)

Red vinyl - 400 copies (available at various mailorder stores)

Black vinyl - unlimited

56864_635696931767525140.jpg

"The Dark Saga" LP:

Lilac vinyl - 200 copies (exclusively available at CM Distro US)

Yellow vinyl - 400 copies (available at various mailorder stores)

Black vinyl - unlimited

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Horror Show, Something Wicked, Days of Purgatory up on Century Media site. Hit up the Euro site if you want the /100 clear. (I snagged all 3 because I'm a sucker) ~$119 shipped to the US for all three albums. Honestly not a terrible price for importing two 2xLPs and a 3xLP. Which it would have cost about $20 less, but it's whatever (fucking VAT is what did that.)

• 3 weeks later...

I know I'm probably talking to myself at this point, but I got shipping confirmation today on my clear copies from Century Media. These are on the way, with no delays or hangups.

Haha...nah, you're talking to me at least. I've been eagerly awaiting Horror Show and Something Wicked. I've been meaning to pick these up, and I need to get on that. I just wish these were in the CM US store, especially since they FINALLY offer media mail at the realistic rate of $3.25.

I know I'm probably talking to myself at this point, but I got shipping confirmation today on my clear copies from Century Media. These are on the way, with no delays or hangups.

I have thought about ordering these from CM USA a few times.  Iced Earth is ok to me, not a huge fan, so I just don't know how much I would listen to them.  I love their album art more than the music most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Jake5: I can't quote right now for some reason. The first set sound pretty terrific so far, but I can't speak to the U.S. copies as I went for the EU versions. That said, I did have to have them replace some because there were some pressing issues/bad QC last set too. Three of the four I ordered last time arrived very warped, and of those one set had a pressing error where there were actually bits of vinyl that had little divots in them. CM was very helpful in getting me replacements though, and I'm happy with them now

Finally got a chance to listen to Something Wicked...sounds terrific. Looks like they did better QC this time around too, everything at least looks flat and clean. I'll try to listen to the other two tomorrow and report back. I heard one pop, and it was on a lead-in groove on side 4, but I only gave them a cursory wipe down, not a real clean, so that's terrific!

• 4 years later...
4 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

While I hate this...I'm not surprised by this.