PO SOON: City and Colour - If I Should Go Before You

• 3 months later...

Any links to DAs sale of this? Cant seem to find it.....C&C store was showing $36 to post to Aus....thats not happening hahah

I think Dine Alone's supply was very limited, 50 or so. If I remember right, they posted a limited quantity of all the Christmas variants and they sold out relatively quickly.

^ exactly. we did the pressing but gave the band most of the pressing. we took down the rest and any leftovers are going to be sold next christmas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

About five years late to the party here I realize, since I just came around to Dallas in the last few weeks. I had picked up a promo CD copy of this release at work about 2-3 years ago at this point and only finally listened to it, but when I did was was instantly hooked and have been checking out his other releases too. All really great. "Woman" does seems like a unique entry point, but it really drew me in. So a couple questions related to this release, if I may? 

1. Are all the vinyl pressings of this pressed at 45rpm? I'm seeing a bit of conflicting info. 

2. Where can I find a reasonable new copy of this in the US, so as to not pay the shipping from CA? I've looked at most of the usual places. Maybe someone here has one they want to sell? 

3. Is there a C&C catch all thread here, that I've not yet found? 

Thanks in advance for the info! 

21 minutes ago, danyc said:

About five years late to the party here I realize, since I just came around to Dallas in the last few weeks. I had picked up a promo CD copy of this release at work about 2-3 years ago at this point and only finally listened to it, but when I did was was instantly hooked and have been checking out his other releases too. All really great. "Woman" does seems like a unique entry point, but it really drew me in. So a couple questions related to this release, if I may? 

1. Are all the vinyl pressings of this pressed at 45rpm? I'm seeing a bit of conflicting info. 

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:26
/
Duration 0:30
Loaded: 100.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:04

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
  • eng, selected
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement: 0:03

2. Where can I find a reasonable new copy of this in the US, so as to not pay the shipping from CA? I've looked at most of the usual places. Maybe someone here has one they want to sell? 

3. Is there a C&C catch all thread here, that I've not yet found? 

Thanks in advance for the info! 

https://cityandcolour.store-08.com/music/vinyl/cc050048-city-and-colour-if-i-should-go-before-you-2x12-vinyl-bl/ Official store plus offers media mail that is reasonable.