PO Now: Wilco - Star Wars

Huh? It just went up for pre-order yesterday and doesn't realese until October. He already has it? Grimeys already has it?

It was in the used bin at Grimeys with no sleeve.  Of course Grimey's is about a block from URP....so occasionally things walk out one door and into another early/when they shouldn't.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looks great, you should submit to band. 

Thanks. probably won't submit it to the band since i used their logo, pitchfork's logo and stole a font from pitchfork. probably would've looked better if i spent more time on it, but i just wanted to throw something together cause i hate when music is missing artwork in itunes. 

• 9 months later...

JWFntFSRck_wilco_star_wars-signed_0_origNYewiHavSP_wilco_star_wars-signed_2_orig

Already posted this in the vinyl deals thread but thought I would bump this as well so people will see it. I have had this on my want list for awhile since I completely slept on it last year and for this price I jumped on it.

Wilco - Star Wars (Autographed) $15 + 5 Shipping using this link

If you do not want to use my link you can just manually go to the site which is Huckberry but you will not get the $10 credit towards the album.

They also have Schmilco that is signed and comes with a custom slip mat but it is a bit steep imo at $50.

csuh03eV1a_wilco_schmilco-signed_wilco_c

• 2 weeks later...