Today a cool thing happened. How was your day?

Today a cool thing happened. I work at a church in Decatur, GA and I was finishing up editing some guitar overdubs for a Christmas album, but I left the hard drive with all of the tracks on it in my car. As I was walking through the lobby out to the parking lot I saw someone who greatly resembled Chris Freeman from Manchester Orchestra walking past me. I did a double take but kept walking. Later I had to go get something out of the a/v closet and into the room next door walk Andy, Robert, and Chris. So definitely Manchester Orchestra. At this point I am wondering if I have fallen asleep at my desk and am having one of those vivid dreams where you're at work and your favorite band shows up in tuxedos. Turns out they were groomsmen in a wedding. I was "that guy" and went in and introduced myself and they were very gracious and didn't make me feel like an ass for being a fanboy. Very cool dudes. So yea. Cool thing. How was your day?

4 of us walking back to work from lunch each found $20 in the streets. im sure there was more but we thought some drug lord got killed so we grabbed it and ran.

i ended up spending it on beef jerky, bag of doritos and a few packs of gum.

It was an excellent show. The band that opened for them, Genders, was also a great group to check out! They did a Mazzy Star cover that rocked.

I ended up getting my work hours screwed and had to miss them last night and now missing them tonight. Seriously pissed. They played Made Up Dreams followed by Velvet Waltz last night and now I am going to sadly cry the tears that should have been shed while I watched them play those songs. I'm glad you enjoyed seeing them though!