PO: No Sleep Records 2016 Subscription - /120 180 Gram gold.

Jetboy

• 2 weeks later...

would make sense for RFC since they have/had quite a few releases produced by the Yip

also, how could No Sleep even fucking afford to sign new artists much less resign them

I really hope that's the case. Or if they were just independent. I'd give No Sleep another year (at most) of being active

A week ago No Sleep told me they'd have updates on releases this year soon. Pretty frustrated at how much I spent and how little info I've received. Anyone have any luck getting their money back?

I surprisingly had no issue. Told them I mostly subscribed under the impression that they were putting out the Somos full length and he apologized and promptly issued me a full refund. Don't know how it will go now that you guys have received a one record at this point.

Oh man, I had skipped over this thread so many times but tonight it caught my eye and I had a sneaking suspicion this had gone to shit based on Chris' past behavior. So sorry to you guys that bought this. After the Handsome debacle I vowed to never buy from NS again. If The Things We Think... weren't such a great album that I just had to own a copy of (and at $10 a couple months ago, it was too good to pass up), I would've stuck to that completely. All in all, I'm fairly glad to see they might be on their way out. Just makes me appreciate labels like Topshelf even more.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, I had skipped over this thread so many times but tonight it caught my eye and I had a sneaking suspicion this had gone to shit based on Chris' past behavior. So sorry to you guys that bought this. After the Handsome debacle I vowed to never buy from NS again. If The Things We Think... weren't such a great album that I just had to own a copy of (and at $10 a couple months ago, it was too good to pass up), I would've stuck to that completely. All in all, I'm fairly glad to see they might be on their way out. Just makes me appreciate labels like Topshelf even more.

Thanks.

Support record labels while they're still around.

• 1 month later...