MOONSHAKE RECORDS THREAD.

Satan

Really regretting picking the transparent red/white. Mine is just pure red with no white. Which I guess is honestly KINDA cool. I'm not disappointed, just had my heart set on that pokeball! But i'd also like to note that I'm really surprised with how much I like the album art in person. It looks so much better on the sleeve--the color s leveled correctly and everything flows well. happy to say I finally ~get~ the choice of album art 

wow he actually did that for some of the test presses?

I guess so cause he never mentioned that he was going to do that to some of them. And yet I'm holding it in my hands. Worse is that the silver sharpie stuff was smudged because of the fact it was rubbing against the inner sleeve which he placed outside. It got on the sleeve and on the blank record label sticker.

Got my Test Press today and it's the Pikachu 'Balloon Version". I realllly wanted the "guy throwing pokeball" version so if anyone is wanting to do a 1 for 1 trade of versions hit me up!

Or even Vector if you want to trade I'd be up for your Homerchu!!

Thanks for the offer, Prince. If no one is interested on the ebay, I could do that but I think I end up sticking with just the Masterball variant.

well my trade offer stands

Do you have a pic of it? I'm pretty sure it's a mispress, not a test press. The test press would have been on black vinyl, I'm almost positive. If it says "Error" on either side, it's a mispress, not a test press. So you know. 

I requested it directly after seeing it on Instagram, got a reply confirming it. Can't remember numbers but I have a feeling it was around 10-15.

I also requested it, but he wasn't sure he'd have enough. I got it though! I like both pieces of art a lot. I wish I'd been able to get both, just to put on my wall. But I'm stoked for this one as is. The homerchu is pretty rad man, but I'm like the only other dude that apparently thinks it's rad. Just my two cents. 

Edit: Wow. $200 bones for a TP (not Homechu), that seems really high. Like I said I'd love to get one of those eventually, but that's far too rich for my blood. And Judas, resellers are all over this one. I'm really surprised by that.