Pantera - The Complete Studio Albums 1990-2000 Box Set

By editing you mean what exactly? 

I remember reading bad things about the 2LP re-issues from amazon.com (mainly skipping and off-center problems) when they were released, but I think these were all wrong because those people used shitty equipment. I have most of them and they sound great, audiophile quality (and I consider myself one). Even Reinventing The Steel sounds great though its only 1LP (there is minimal distortion during the last song of both sides).

By editing you mean what exactly? 

I remember reading bad things about the 2LP re-issues from amazon.com (mainly skipping and off-center problems) when they were released, but I think these were all wrong because those people used shitty equipment. I have most of them and they sound great, audiophile quality (and I consider myself one). Even Reinventing The Steel sounds great though its only 1LP (there is minimal distortion during the last song of both sides).

The radio edit for Floods was used, which cut off Dimes arpeggio solo at the end of the song.

• 4 weeks later...

Pantera crushes. I'm feel very fortunate to have seen them twice. They absolutely killed it. Ozzfest 2000 and the Reinventing the Steel tour in 2001.

yeah I saw them a few times back in the day..

(once as part of a huge BBQ, opening for Skid Row in a parking lot )  no shit.

I couldn't pass on this for $74 even though I have these already (represses except for 101 Proof). I like RTS but it's not even close to the top of my list. Although when I was younger I would listen to Vulgar Display more frequently than the other releases so maybe my opinion is odd too.

The guitar tone on FBD crushes the tone on RTS. I know this is all opinion, which is cool, I'm not here to start an argument, and certainly not here to say I'm right, and you're wrong. My first post came off that way because that's my strong opinion, but, I don't think RTS holds a candle to FBD, Cowboys, Vulgar, or GSTK. I'd rather listen to the Damageplan album over RTS. At least it's focused and has feel and drive.....and honestly better riffs for the most part.