PO -The Dillinger Escape Plan - First 3 Albums

I've been waiting to combine a Purple record order with something. Couldn't have turned out better than Calculating Infinity in sweet silver.

I can't wait for these to ship. I might have to Scott Pilgrim (movie, haven't read the books) this shit (remember that scene where he sat at the door waiting for his package to get there? That'll be me)

Ordered Calculating Infinity! Already have originals of the other two.

Weird seeing people saying Ire Works is their favorite. IMO that is their weakest album.

So, are these sourced from the CD or mp3 or what? Have been saying this 10 times already, but when it comes to vinyl, Relapse office didnt even have a turntable for the longest time (judging by the records they have released in the last 10 years).

This music is some intense stuff, so the only way this would work is if these are mastered for vinyl.

These were all released on vinyl at the time of the albums' original release. I am sure Relapse is not sourcing them from CDs or mp3s. They are not some newjack reissue label.

I can't wait for these to ship. I might have to Scott Pilgrim (movie, haven't read the books) this shit (remember that scene where he sat at the door waiting for his package to get there? That'll be me)

I've haven't seen the movie (yeah, I probably should), but with my luck I have to take a 2 hour detour on lunch break to pick my package up from customs, so no waiting by the door for me.  <_<

No, I don't like Puciato's voice

This was me forever.

It took Killer Be Killed for me to change my mind, then I listened to the new DEP album a bunch and decided to get into the back catalogue... then I was hooked.

His voice has a weird quality that's off-putting at first, but then if you get past that you realize that he's a stellar vocalist

This was me forever.

It took Killer Be Killed for me to change my mind, then I listened to the new DEP album a bunch and decided to get into the back catalogue... then I was hooked.

His voice has a weird quality that's off-putting at first, but then if you get past that you realize that he's a stellar vocalist

Worked the opposite for me. I started out liking his vocals and grew to dislike them.