OPEN LETTER TO VC. "Real Talko: The No Taco Left Behind Campaign"

Ima tell a story right now.

Last Saturday I worked my first Saturday night since the end of March. Grabbed TBell on my way into work (be there by 8pm) ordered cheesy gordita crunch sub chicken and chicken tacos meal and a cheesy-bean-n-rice burrito. Gave me beef on all items....no time to take it back. Get to work and simply don't want the last taco. Leave it in the jeep to throw away later. Get out of work at 5am.....driving home...remember taco....ate a 9 hour old TBell taco on my way home from work at 5am.

NO taco left behind (even TBell tacos)

Ima tell a story right now.

Last Saturday I worked my first Saturday night since the end of March. Grabbed TBell on my way into work (be there by 8pm) ordered cheesy gordita crunch sub chicken and chicken tacos meal and a cheesy-bean-n-rice burrito. Gave me beef on all items....no time to take it back. Get to work and simply don't want the last taco. Leave it in the jeep to throw away later. Get out of work at 5am.....driving home...remember taco....ate a 9 hour old TBell taco on my way home from work at 5am.

NO taco left behind (even TBell tacos)

Brav-fucking-o.

I just pre-gamed scouts guide to the zombie apocalypse with some taco bell. Holla

Been waiting all week for tacos thanks to this thread. Two steak one pork.

IMG_20151031_1105152_zpsj0l2yu1a.jpg

Solid my taco brethren  

That looks so damn good!

It's not a Taco, but it is Taco's favorite brother - the burrito.

You can go to Chipotle tonight in costume with something that doesn't go with the costume and get a $3 burrito.

Yup