PO: Bloodhound Gang new LP "Hard-Off"

Only took the BHG 10+ years, but they finally are releasing their new album in December.  Link below.  I used to absolutely love this bad, but lost all interest in them 8 years ago.  Tempted to pre-order, but with the singles they have released over the last 4 years or so I may hold off.  No track listing yet, but im assuming a lot of thlse singles are on it.

http://stufftobuy.bloodhoundgang.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=69&product_id=180

Hard-Off LP; the forthcoming fifth full-length album from the Bloodhound Gang.  200 pressed in ultra clear with white haze, 800 in classic black.  NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-ORDER, EXPECTED TO SHIP IN SPRING OF 2016.  ITEMS ORDERED WITH THIS WILL *NOT* SHIP UNTIL THEN.

If ordering the ultra clear with white haze variant, please note that the process sometimes leaves a gritty residue on the vinyl itself.  This can be wiped clean with a soft cloth.

Yea, the recent singles have bummed me out. I'm just hoping a fool can get a repress of one fierce beer coaster and Hooray For boobies

obviously their best albums.  Hooray For Boobies used to be in their webstore until like 2 years ago.  they still have a shit ton of 7" though if youre interested

• 1 month later...

I just ordered the CD. I figured if I liked it enough I'd order the vinyl as well. And if for some reason it sells out before I make my decision then it's no big deal. I don't own any of their other stuff on vinyl.

I'm really excited for this though. I was in the minority of people who had liked every single they've put out for this album so far.

It looks like the album is available to stream on Google Play Music. I'll probably give it a listen and see how they sound now. I loved One Fierce Beer Coaster and Hooray For Boobies back in the day, but never really listened to much else from them.

If the album ends up being great unfortunately I am too broke to pre-order anything so I'll put it on my "future purchases" list. 

wD52z4u.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I emailed to ask about this and here is the response.

The vinyl hasn’t arrived yet (so, no one that pre-ordered vinyl has received it).  We’re still waiting on an updated delivery schedule, but the original projection was “April 2016.”  Pretty sure we’ll have them sooner than that, though - last word from the plant was that the limited variant was the only thing still pending.