All-Time Top 10 Favorite Movies

Breezus

ooo i don't know... red was great as well... i also loved 'the double life of veronique' so i may just be in love with irene jacob. 

and i love the 'before trilogy'. echoed sentiments about a criterion release. that'd be PERFECT.

Blue is also my favourite and just happens coincidently to have my favourite of the ladies. 

After a lot of thinking, I'll give my list a go, no particular order, except I was known as the "SW nerd" in school, so maybe that's #1?:

Star Wars series (ANH might be my favorite, just because it was groundbreaking)

Indiana Jones (Raiders/Last Crusade, duh)

Wall-E

School Of Rock

The Great Escape

The Princess Bride

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

A Knight's Tale

Harry Potter series (Sorcerer's Stone/Chamber of Secrets)

Inception

Honorable mentions/potential others/fill-ins/swaps:

The Dark Knight

The Lego Movie

Wreck-It Ralph

Man Of Steel

The Rocker

LOTR

Jurassic Park

The Other Guys

Stargate

Saints & Soldiers

Literally the movie I was trying not to mention by name.

That movie is loathsome and I hate that there's a (mostly) fantastic Willem Dafoe performance trapped in it.

I loved this movie upon its initial release and rise to cult status; but, upon reviewing it, I realized how poorly shot and edited this thing was. There are some great scenes/acting/dialogue throughout that was ruined by terrible framing and editing.

I loved this movie upon its initial release and rise to cult status; but, upon reviewing it, I realized how poorly shot and edited this thing was. There are some great scenes/acting/dialogue throughout that was ruined by terrible framing and editing.

Have you seen Overnight Delivery? I think that's what it's called, it's a documentary on the making of Boondock Saints. Dude who wrote and directed it is legit terrible human being. He also had zero film experience.

It's just called 'Overnight' (Overnight Delivery appears to be a Reese Witherspoon / Paul Rudd movie). It's brilliant; far better than the movie itself. I think it's a great way of measuring how much of an egotistical arsehole you (the viewer) are. The longer you watch without thinking 'this guy's a complete cock', the more like him you are.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390336/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

• 2 weeks later...