Petition "Yes, Votes Are Staying!" (Come see self-deprecation, Humans (thanks jacob) bicker & cats!)

VC,

Jacob, I will change my user name when I can.

To those whom I offended, I am sorry.

I had no right to be a dick to anyone, especially Kevin, whether it was out in the open or not. Rooks, Egg, any everyone else... I can be a big guy and apologize for being awful. Furthermore, I will step away from poking my nose in any business within Everything Else, especially ST.

Sorry,

Dustin

I appreciate this as long as it is genuine. Thanks.

Let's clear the air a little bit since all of a sudden this bullshit is leaking into unrelated threads and it's becoming the cancer killing these boards (I'm speaking for myself so don't put my words in someone else's mouth):

A ) If you think any of us thought that chat was "private" you're a fool. It wasn't so much a question of "if" someone will out it, but of "when". Stop spicing it up as if it were a torrent of hate, it was mostly bullshit rambling, chest hair, and a couple mean things said here or there (nothing necessarily worse than anything that's been posted here). I pulled some of my posts that had personal information I'm sure some of you malicious fucks would try and use against me and also fuck your tattle-tell bullshit. I'll inconvenience your screen shots because I can, tough shit. Those of you who were part of it (FutureKills and abovetheearth to be specific) who are now "coming forward" or whatever are just as bad as the people you're pointing fingers at. You both idly sat around while people poked fun at your "friends" and didn't speak up until Madie outted it here. You'd probably still be sitting around there not defending people otherwise.

B ) I made both the jokes that rocked the planet. I will never apologize for making a joke (especially outside of these forums). I seeded the premise of asking people here if they'd be down to hold a fleshlight while another man fucks it. Is it gay? Is it not gay? More importantly why the fuck would anyone find that offensive?! As far as the infamous "dead baby" thing goes I shared a meme I found elsewhere of a couple who were way too excited to be at a funeral with a caption about abortion. Sue me. We weren't sharing gore photos or talking about how cool it is when a kid dies. Goddammit. 

Let's chill on this 'unbiased moderator/fearless leader' bullshit. When an actual issue occurs here (I.E. a scam, harassment, etc) it's handled. We're people too. We have opinions. We're free to share them whenever and however we want. If that bothers you so much then take your ball and go home. I'm not going to tolerate this 'derail every thread/word police' nonsense anymore. We tried to have a  conversation about it in the other thread but clearly it was easier for everyone to attack each other instead. If you want to preach and save the world do it somewhere else. These boards are about records and music and most of you don't come here to find, listen to, or share it. At all.

This thread can go fuck itself. Got a problem? PM me. This ends now.