VC Round-Up // EU Group Buy [3 - Meniscus?]

Beautiful Toundra post, Matt. It's looking exceptionally legit up in this thread; you just need to fix that (II) album art when you get a moment.

I'd love to do my part in driving down the cost of Toundra records to get them in the hands of others, but I'm maxed out and have no desire to chase variants or additional presses at the moment. I hope you guys can get a swell deal. I revisited (IV) last week and it's definitely solid – just for different sounds and reasons. Worth owning for sure.

Beautiful Toundra post, Matt. It's looking exceptionally legit up in this thread; you just need to fix that (II) album art when you get a moment.

I'd love to do my part in driving down the cost of Toundra records to get them in the hands of others, but I'm maxed out and have no desire to chase variants or additional presses at the moment. I hope you guys can get a swell deal. I revisited (IV) last week and it's definitely solid – just for different sounds and reasons. Worth owning for sure.

Thanks, man. It only took me 2 hours. Haha. I fucking KNEW you were going to say that. I fucking knew it. Haha. You know we both prefer the vinyl cover hands down. I went ahead and changed it for you. <3

And perfectly understandable, man. I think we have enough interest to where we won't be hurting without you. As long as you already have a copy of each, that's what matters. Just wish I could find a distro with copies of I, but not having any luck. And I revisited IV last week, as well as when I was typing that post. It definitely solidified the fact I need a copy of it.

I was going to wait until either a) I had the Dunk box in hand, or B) we had more details on the Toundra buy. Do we know where we're buying from this time around?

Whatever you wanna do. Maybe if we change the title we can get more attention to let people know we are round 2, and perhaps update the OP with details of buy groups.

Maybe something like:

// EU Group Buy [1]

Label: Dunk (Put the site / label / distro here)

Participating: 25 (number of members in the group buy)

Deadline: 1/22/16 (dealine to join the buy)

Details: Shipping (detail of the by like if it is preparing shipment, shipped, received, etc.)

Link: www.rbgymk.com/4/html/buy/randocharacters/album.com (link to the VC page that contains info on the buy)

// EU Group Buy [2]

Label: Toundra

Participating: 2

Deadline: 2/22/16

Details: --------------

Maybe you can copy my post, and update the OP as well. I can message you the text if you like. That way it is also on the front page and easy to find. Just shooting some ideas out there so we can streamline this.

Whatever you wanna do. Maybe if we change the title we can get more attention to let people know we are round 2, and perhaps update the OP with details of buy groups.

Maybe something like:

// EU Group Buy [1]

Label: Dunk (Put the site / label / distro here)

Participating: 25 (number of members in the group buy)

Deadline: 1/22/16 (dealine to join the buy)

Details: Shipping (detail of the by like if it is preparing shipment, shipped, received, etc.)

Link: www.rbgymk.com/4/html/buy/randocharacters/album.com (link to the VC page that contains info on the buy)

// EU Group Buy [2]

Label: Toundra

Participating: 2

Deadline: 2/22/16

Details: --------------

Maybe you can copy my post, and update the OP as well. I can message you the text if you like. That way it is also on the front page and easy to find. Just shooting some ideas out there so we can streamline this.

I'm liking it. You've convinced me.

I've ordered from Toundra web store twice. Got fucked both times and had to open claims. I don't think it was their fault, but that whole experience sort of ruined the experience of the band as a whole for me, because now every time I listen to them, I think about how annoying the debacle was haha.