VC Round-Up // EU Group Buy [3 - Meniscus?]

Every single package has been sent out! Thanks again to everyone who climbed on the first group buy. Please let me know when you guys received the record(s). Want to make sure everyone's accounted for in the end.

Matt, you have the floor.

Got mine Owen, thanks again for the effort and great packing! leaving fb shortly!

Anybody want to go in on the Spurv records while we wait to hear back on Toundra stuff?

I haven't checked to see if that would really help on shipping or not though. I can do that later tonight or tomorrow after work.

I was looking into Fall of Messiah too, and the shipping rates still went up for the new Empty Colors EP from Bandcamp if you added quantities. It wasn't a flat shipping rate. Grrr

The only problem with bandcamp orders is that they don't combine shipping on multiple items -- even if they're from the same seller. Looks like we would save a bit of money on an individual record, but not sure it's worth it. See the breakdown below:

Skarntyde: 1 copy -- $23.14 + $10.50 = $33.64

4 copies -- $23.14 + $4.34 ($17.36/4) + $3.22 = $30.70

The biggest issue is, as I mentioned above, multiple items. Say four of us wanted Skarntyde and Blader som Faller... we'd be splitting $17.36 shipping for each record. We may be better off reaching to the band directly to see if they can help, if there's enough interest.

You guys do know you can grab Spurv for $25 shipped from Tigernet, right?

Good call.

Savings on Skarntyde on Tigernet is pretty serious.

5 orders would be $25.19/ea

7 - $22.70/ea

10 - $20.83/ea

And then plus shipping from the distributor in the US to each person.  I would consider taking care of this one if there is enough interest.

Good call.

Savings on Skarntyde on Tigernet is pretty serious.

5 orders would be $25.19/ea

7 - $22.70/ea

10 - $20.83/ea

And then plus shipping from the distributor in the US to each person.  I would consider taking care of this one if there is enough interest.

I'd be all over this in a heartbeat. I want this stuff.

http://www.tigernet.no/item/141127--spurv--skarntyde--vinyl

(Easiest and cheapest ordering your own copy of Spurv here.)

__

Still haven't gotten a response from anyone about the Toundra copies. I am going to email them one more time to see if I can determine the variants, and go from there. And then we can see who all is still interested, and go from there.

Also, III is out of stock:

Toundra - http://toundra.bigcartel.com/

II - 2xLP - Unknown variant (A/B Clear w. Blue inside, C/D Clear w. Green inside /200(?) or A/B White, C/D Purple /200 is most likely) - €20 / $21.79

III - LP - Unknown variant (Clear w. Black streaks /200, Black 180g /200, or Clear /200) - €15 / $16.34

IV - 2xLP + CD - Unknown variant (Black or Translucent Green) - €20 / $21.79

(Shipping: 1x€7, 2x€14, 3x€21 -- doesn't look like they have discounted shipping on the main site. We'll see if this changes when I contact them about an inquiry for a bulk order. I am also going to ask if they know which variants of each album they have.)

Sweet, I might go that route and get the other stuff from their bandcamp site.

It's starting to get slightly annoying how there is never an end to any post-rock shit I want to buy... it seems every week, I discover something else that makes me go "HOLY FUCK I HAVE TO FUCKING HAVE THIS RIGHT NOW".

It's so terrible, but so delightful.