Can anyone in Chicago grab a record for me @ Reckless Records

Hi VC. I have a favor to ask. I found a copy of the rejected Test Press for Have Mercy's My Oldest Friend. It is one of the last 2 pieces of my collection that I need. It is in the used store stock at Reckless Records in Chicago. The Lakeview location @ 3126 N Broadway Chicago, IL 60657. I live in East Texas, so if anyone lives nearby and would be willing to I can compensate you fully and work out a deal with you. If you can help PM me!! I appreciate it guys

Drew

SHOUT OUT to Matt Danish for being a major bro. My problem was solved in about an hour. Gotta love VC

Edited by dankdrew

I can't believe reckless has been offline for over a year. No timetable on a relaunch of web orders. They always got great stuff in too.

Me too I miss buying stuff online from them. I am guessing they got sick of peopling being assholes when they had to cancel orders because their online inventory wasn't updated right away.

OK, I'll bite. Are you getting the record or did someone (presumably the "dick bag" is from VC) scoop it up before you?

I sure hope you didn't get fucked by some dick head here.

Someone called and put it on hold. The hold time is 7 days and if the person doesnt come get it they give me and the guy who is picking it up for me a call. Apparently the number left for the record was disconnected. So the sales clerk on the phone said someone could just be fucking with me. Who knows? I would really like the record though. Would help me finish this. I sure hope it wasnt a VC person but it is the easiest conclusion since the number wasnt real

hm_zpsodx4jmun.jpg