Kendrick Lamar - untitled unmastered.

10 hours ago, sinatra.45 said:

I'm embarrassed that I let me enthusiasm for this get the best of me.  I'm even more ashamed for not canceling when I realized this was going to be the shit show it is. 

Confession over.

I've actually lost a bit of respect for Kendrick over this whole deal.  

Granted if he did sign them that's a but different as I'm sure his wrist was beyond limp pretty quickly.  But the way everything was handled was skeezy enough to make you think an intern was the likely scenario.

I once ordered a Schoolboy Q CD from Top Dawg. It was advertised as being signed as well. Here's what the signature on it looked like:

R-3630258-1381776077-3995.jpeg.jpg

It didn't bother me at all, as that's not why I bought it. I just thought it was funny. The Top Dawg camp needs to work on their signatures!

What surprises me in this that on some level is that it's a small marketing/PR miss on TDE/KL's behalf.  Where are the Instagram/Facebook photos of him signing the thousands of the CDs & vinyl?  If it's legit, why not have fun with it and promote that he's doing it?  It promotes him, the album, strengthens KL's image of integrity, maybe catches a few music blogs attention, etc.  Basically keeps him in the news on a positive front while promoting his music/brand.

Clearly looking too deeply into this as I'm still changing the bandages on my butt hurt.

Edited by sinatra.45
"the him" haha, just bad grammar.

4 hours ago, WAXXX said:

we all knew it was going to turn out this way.

I had higher expectations when it comes to Kendrick because it has always come across as the anti-Kanye

I encourage anybody who ordered through PayPal to file a claim.

Edited by downisthenewup87

30 minutes ago, hammertime said:

All it took was a simple eBay search to see similarly "signed" copies of his first album and to realize it's all BS.

not to mention the cd version of this exact album that shipped earlier but people in here just replied saying the vinyl release sigs will be different which did not make much sense but it is what it is.