Kendrick Lamar - untitled unmastered.

27 minutes ago, mertzrock said:

The problem is that people are impatient and don't want to or can't wait a few more weeks...boo hoo...grow up and learn patience -- it's a virtue.

Also, 2000 or 4000 signed copies shouldn't matter...you should want Kendrick's signature with equal passion if you're a fan...you're still

grtting the exact product that you were sold..,it's not a bait and switch type situation.

It must be exhausting to spend your day telling other people what they "should want".

27 minutes ago, mertzrock said:

The problem is that people are impatient and don't want to or can't wait a few more weeks...boo hoo...grow up and learn patience -- it's a virtue.

Also, 2000 or 4000 signed copies shouldn't matter...you should want Kendrick's signature with equal passion if you're a fan...you're still

grtting the exact product that you were sold..,it's not a bait and switch type situation.

It must be exhausting to spend your day telling other people what they "should want".

1 minute ago, mertzrock said:

that's a pretty cool story you got there! it is mos def. a bait and switch situation though, pure greed imo.. if you are cool with that then enjoy the k and us passion lacking non fans will be beneath your ultra cool trendiness with our $10-20 k-less copies of the album : /

you could even go up a few posts and be kanye's kim and scream from the roof tops how people just do not appreciate the art or understand it like you do.

5 minutes ago, hype said:

that's a pretty cool story you got there! it is mos def. a bait and switch situation though, pure greed imo.. if you are cool with that then enjoy the k and us passion lacking non fans will be beneath your ultra cool trendiness with our $10-20 k-less copies of the album : /

you could even go up a few posts and be kanye's kim and scream from the roof tops how people just do not appreciate the art or understand it like you do.

If the demand is there for a product and they sold more signed copies, that's not really greed...it is a business and to give another 2000 fans access to a signed LP is a good thing...and of course this delay the process...

The fact that you haven't seen the signatures and are assuming anything is beyond me.  

Bait and switch means you bought something and received something different..,this doesn't apply in this case.

1 minute ago, mertzrock said:

If the demand is there for a product and they sold more signed copies, that's not really greed...it is a business and to give another 2000 fans access to a signed LP is a good thing...and of course this delay the process...

The fact that you haven't seen the signatures and are assuming anything is beyond me.  

Bait and switch means you bought something and received something different..,this doesn't apply in this case.

that's exactly the case.. tons of people bought it right when it came out without waiting to see prices of other sites because they made it "very limited to only 2k" which is the oldest trick in the book to help scare the consumer into rushing to buy it so they will not "lose out". you can't say something is super limited and when it sells out you double the number "because you felt bad for the fans" then when those sell out just stop talking about it altogether and let it go on for a week or two. other artists would be getting blasted as well if they pulled that shit.. the very reason we payed the premium was for an autographed limited release, now he sold so many he can't even make out an autograph with literally 1 letter legible on many of the sold units.

We have seen the signatures, the ones that people are getting with the cd is exactly what the people who bought the record are getting, why would it be any different other then the card stock being the size of the record instead of a cd? if it is any different that is even worse screwing over the people who bought the cd then. idk if you have seen some of the sigs from the cds but several of them are literally just a scribble, not even a k or anything legible...

I am not going to just keep going back and forth, this isn't even funny anymore. if you are still cool paying twice the price for what you get then that is awesome. Me along with many others were not so we decided to save half our money and buy it later on.. simple as that really...

2 hours ago, mertzrock said:

I got my money back so I'm not really interested in debating over dumb things.

Edited by Vector53