PO Band of Horses - Why Are You Ok

Band of Horses new record Why Are You OK is up for preorder. I love this band, there doesn't look to be variants at this time. Preorder is not up on Amazon yet.

http://shop.bandofhorses.com/

I feel like none of the their releases have had any variants except for the EATT coke bottle green.  I'm still pretty interested in the Infinite Arms box, specifically for the prints, but I can't find any good pictures of them to decide to make the purchase.  I didn't get into Mirage Rock that much, but I think it was alright, a little more country/folky

Looking forward to this as I really enjoyed their first 3, but Mirage Rock was terrible. Definitely not pre-ordering, especially since I only have the first 3 on CD I'd rather pick up one of those on vinyl before I get anything new and inferior from them.

Luckily all of their vinyl, I own, sounds great and is cheap. :)

I agree with all of this, but I literally never listen to MR. I've listened to "at the Ryman" more than MR.

I listen to it occasionally but I'll usually always go to the first there before it. I regret not buying At the Ryman, I never really thought anything they put out would go out of print 

Coming in here with no idea they were working on a new album. So are there any songs floating around to check out? Mirage Rock wasn't too bad. Would hope for a move back towards that bright guitar sounding noise from the first two albums and a portion of Infinite arms. Either way, will support and buy.

I really don't think Mirage Rock is as bad as the general perception makes it out to be. It definitely took me a few more listens to get into, but I definitely wouldn't classify it as terrible.

I would concur that the record I listen to most often is Live at the Ryman. I was at one of the shows it was recorded at, and also went to the acoustic date there, so it probably has a lot to do with the sentimentality attached that record.

I'm very excited for this record. Can't wait to actually hear a new song or two!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dbarila said:

Since when does Amazon do exclusives?

And why is there no ? at the end of this title?

Both good questions. I ordered without hesitation because I can cancel anytime via amazon. Also, I preordered a Deadpool OST (Signed by Junkie XL) as an Amazon exclusive preorder. I'm kinda down with them having exclusives, though I would rather exclusives be limited to indie shops. What band/ label is going to say no to money though?