Mew - And The Glass Handed Kites LP 2016

I'm over the moon to finally have this. The quality is a lot better than I expected for a single LP, but the fade-out halfway through Saviours of Jazz Ballet at the end of Side A drives me absolutely nuts. I guess since the middle of the album flows uninterrupted it'd be a little hard to avoid.

I'm over the moon to finally have this. The quality is a lot better than I expected for a single LP, but the fade-out halfway through Saviours of Jazz Ballet at the end of Side A drives me absolutely nuts. I guess since the middle of the album flows uninterrupted it'd be a little hard to avoid.

Yeah, it cuts off in a strange place.  If it had cut off after Saviors of Jazz Ballet it would have been a little smoother.  But I suppose they were limited by having it as a single LP.  It would have worked perfect as a double LP because there is 3 places where the music completely fades.  

I really wonder if this will get a proper 2xLP pressing. The awkward split between sides is a turn off. The flow of this album is my favorite part.

Nothing like taking one awkward split between sides and making it three...if the sound suffers from cramming too much per side, I get doing it, but arbitrarily making stuff that sounds fine as a single LP into a double is silly.