ejc625

PO: Panic! At The Disco - 2016 Album Represses [10.30.16]

9 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Nah.  Hot Topic variants typically sit around for a few months and then go on clearance on their website.  It definitely pays to wait it out.

This may be the case for many of their exclusives, but the P!ATD exclusives seem to be strictly limited to a certain amount and won't be repressed like the many of their other big sellers. I don't know for a fact that they won't press more,, but all of the other Panic exclusives sold out fairly quickly and don't seem to be going back up

15 minutes ago, Colton said:

This may be the case for many of their exclusives, but the P!ATD exclusives seem to be strictly limited to a certain amount and won't be repressed like the many of their other big sellers. I don't know for a fact that they won't press more,, but all of the other Panic exclusives sold out fairly quickly and don't seem to be going back up

Sarcasm. You don't yet understand the boards. Feel free to get involved and read the last few pages along with the Hot Topic thread - you'll soon understand. 

If you search on Google you can find any recent hot topic release whether its sold out or not & there isn't one for this release yet. Here's one for pretty odd.

http://www.hottopic.com/product/panic-at-the-disco---pretty.-odd.-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10790963.html

& theres a link for every other hot topic exclusive except for fever which leads me to believe that it hasn't gone up yet.