PO Now: Twenty One Pilots - Blurryface Live (Out 11/25)

Maybe I'm biased because I'm not a fan of this band - but $50 still seems like a fuckton for 1 album.  $50 is like the most I've ever spent to get rare OOP pressings of my top favorite albums, not just what I'm willing to throw down on a brand new mass pressing of a live album from some flavor of the month band.  I think the fact that this is priced even higher and will probably sell is just stupid.

I just bought the Lucero live album, 4xLp in a nice box for $45. Fuck twenty one pilots 98%. 

Fun fact: One of my best friends and his gf saw them last year. When they asked if I was a fan, I literally couldn't hold in "fuck no" and my buddy's gf looked fucking disgusted. Still cracks me up. 

Edited by throughbeingcruel

33 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Fun fact: One of my best friends and his gf saw them last year. When they asked if I was a fan, I literally couldn't hold in "fuck no" and my buddy's gf looked fucking disgusted. Still cracks me up. 

Some of my classmates skipped school last year to wait in line for their concert AT 6 AM so they could get up front when the doors opened 12 hours later...

On 11/2/2016 at 4:22 PM, nancy_raygun said:

Maybe I'm biased because I'm not a fan of this band - but $50 still seems like a fuckton for 1 album.  $50 is like the most I've ever spent to get rare OOP pressings of my top favorite albums, not just what I'm willing to throw down on a brand new mass pressing of a live album from some flavor of the month band.  I think the fact that this is priced even higher and will probably sell is just stupid.

I am a fan, and anything more than $35 is fucking outrageous.

That said, FBR is milking this cow for all they can while it lasts.

• 3 weeks later...