Jump to content

RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

I would say chances are good they will have some copies.  Unless they were already up in the first wave yesterday.  They had 5 copies of The Smiths yesterday, so Space Jam would be a good bet.

I hope so! I signed up for email notification when it goes online, so I don't think it was up yesterday. I'll just be adamantly checking my email haha. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you think it is bullshit just don't buy from them.    They are pretty up front about it and they are a pretty awesome record store.  I have gotten records cancelled due to them being out Of stock a

That's what I was going to ask then i remembered I bought aqua.

Not something to brag about, bud.

2 minutes ago, underwaterzoo said:

I hope so! I signed up for email notification when it goes online, so I don't think it was up yesterday. I'll just be adamantly checking my email haha. 

Unfortunately their email notifications are crap and not reliable.  Best bet is to watch this board or possibly give them a call and see if they can give you any info on if they will have any.  I did that last year, and they let me purchase a few things before they put them up and just took my credit card info over the phone.  Not guaranteed though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Unfortunately their email notifications are crap and not reliable.  Best bet is to watch this board or possibly give them a call and see if they can give you any info on if they will have any.  I did that last year, and they let me purchase a few things before they put them up and just took my credit card info over the phone.  Not guaranteed though.

I didn't even think about that, but that is worth a shot. Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Placed an order this morning of the Art Pepper and Mayer Hawthorne and already have a shipping confirmation from Graywhaleslc.com.  They have Alice in Chains, Dee-lite ( I know someone wanted it, didn't have time to find out who and I gotta get to work),  Bowie Promo, Jaco and Sire box sets, Hendric etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jamesryantan said:

If anyone's still after that Sundays record, The Record Exchange just posted that they still have it via Instagram. 

Ordered it yesterday afternoon through them, no shipping info or confirmation yet.  I would be cautiously optimistic, and shipping is through the roof!  3 lps = $16.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, AdamJNovak said:

Thanks for this! Crossing my fingers this one pans out.

 

FYI I know some were looking for deee-lite and it looks like turntable lab has some up right now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Pupples said:

It looks like they jacked the price up $10. lame

 

Shuga is usually has a higher price point. I was down the street at Reckless on Saturday and then hopped over to Shuga and didn't feel like waiting 45 minutes in line. They were giving out a glass that you could get free fills at emporium all day. That's probably why the line was so long lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AdamJNovak said:

Shuga is usually has a higher price point. I was down the street at Reckless on Saturday and then hopped over to Shuga and didn't feel like waiting 45 minutes in line. They were giving out a glass that you could get free fills at emporium all day. That's probably why the line was so long lol. 

They bribe them with drinks, so the jacked up prices wont  look bad

Edited by Pupples
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

I'll be in London next week. If you haven't figured it out I'd be happy to grab you a EU copy, bring it back with me, and ship it Media mail for you. 

 

12 hours ago, lastvaultboy said:

 

Or if you want to hedge on availability a bit I can grab it today and hand it on the DG. 

 

Y'all are too kind. I don't want to put any trouble on you I'm sure I find one sooner or later.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website